Fiona's baby diaries.....

Ugh back to feeling sick and low. New side affect is clenching my jaw really tight, used to this cause I did same thing when I stopped smoking. Anyhow I'm going for a little rest when tony goes to work x

Breakfast Greek coconut yogurt a banana
Lunch May have some fruit
Dinner chicken jambalaya then making an "eton mess" with strawbs crushed meringue and a coconut Greek yogurt :) x

H ex a milk
H ex b 2x hifi light

Syns Greek yog 1 toffee crisp 11.5 meringue nest 3 (15.5)

Breakfast banana hifi lights
Lunch grilled chicken salad diet coke
Dinner bacon and spicy veggie rice

H ex a milk
H ex b hifi light

Syns toffee crisp 11.5 danio yogurt 1 salad 2 Greek yogurt 0.5 (15)

Breakfast pineapple granadilla mullerlight
Lunch spag Bol pineapple granadilla :)
Dinner cottage pie and mixed veg.

H ex a Milk
H ex b

Syns toffee crisp 11.5

Hi hun.

How you feeling today?

x

So so Nikki. Only been taking tabs a week now so hopefully the nausea and other pesky side effects go and they start working as they should. How are you all? X

I hope they start working for you soon hun, fingers crossed :)

We are all good thanks, Millie spent the first night in her own room last night and slept 11 hours, so so proud of her. How are your girls? Xx

I hope they start working for you soon hun, fingers crossed :) We are all good thanks, Millie spent the first night in her own room last night and slept 11 hours, so so proud of her. How are your girls? Xx

Hey, well done Millie. Please send Isobel some tips she sleeps better in her own room but still wakes once at night :) Imogen is also struggling at the moment cause she's having nightmare :( x

Ooooh where are you off to? I'm good, not so good food wise though, ok but a bit scared of wi tomorrow. I think it's going to be a sts boo!!!

Hey b not sure yet but that's Tony's winter leave so hopefully we can slink off somewhere nice :) I have been terrible food wise I really need to pull it together!! Hopefully you get a loss. Fingers crosses xx

Breakfast chobani strawberry yogurt
Lunch French toast tbsp tomato sauce then a banana
Dinner SW ratatouille and pasta

H ex a milk
H ex bread x2 (+2syns)

Syns toffee crisp 11.5 tom sauce 1 yogurt 1 bread 2 (15.5)

Breakfast liberte Greek yogurt banana
Lunch banana cheese leek ham pasta in sauce
Dinner SW chicken fajitas and rice

H ex a milk
H ex b baked apple

Syns chocolate 11.5 yogurt 1.5 pasta 1 (14)

Hope you're doing ok. Well done for being on plan considering what you're going through at the mo, that's brilliant. And well done on your loss the other day too :) x

Hope you're doing ok. Well done for being on plan considering what you're going through at the mo, that's brilliant. And well done on your loss the other day too :) x

Thanks so much :) not very different but the doc said it would take a few weeks for my medication to kick in and do its job so just plodding along for now. I've had two days off plan this week but I've sorted my head out and back on it xx

How are you doing? We are getting ready for out great storm here on south coast :) x

Breakfast liberte yogurt banana
Lunch roast gammon SW roast pots beans broccoli carrots
Dinner SW minestrone soup

H ex a milk
H ex b

Syns crunchie 9,5 meringue cream 4.5 yogurt 1 honey 1 (16)

Breakfast banana liberte yogurt
Lunch SW minestrone soup.
Dinner chargrilled steak salad

H ex a milk
H ex b (tweak) breakfast biscuit

Syns pancake 10 yogurt 1

Back