Fiona's baby diaries.....

Breakfast banana
Lunch chicken rice veg
Dinner SW paprika pork broccoli green beans

H ex a milk
H ex b

Syns toffee crisp 11.5 hot chocolate 2 yogurt 1.5

Last edited:
Well these past few weeks have been completely off plan!! I'm up for a major gain today and it's down to poor planning over eating.
The plan is I buy a countdown today and I just do it by the book!! X

Well these past few weeks have been completely off plan!! I'm up for a major gain today and it's down to poor planning over eating.
The plan is I buy a countdown today and I just do it by the book!! X

You can do it hun. I'm having a 100% week this week to see what difference it makes. Bit pi***d off today though, since yesterday the scales have jumped over 2lb overnight yet yesterday was a really good day! xx

You can do it hun. I'm having a 100% week this week to see what difference it makes. Bit pi***d off today though, since yesterday the scales have jumped over 2lb overnight yet yesterday was a really good day! xx

Oh no!! Piss off unwanted 2lbs!! Nikki doesn't want you :) x

Haha I'm blaming the tablets.

That's crap hun :-( hope you feel better soon xxx

I should blame my tabs nothing to do with my toffee crisp addiction?!? X

Mmmm toffee crisp! I was addicted in the first few months if pregnancy! X

Breakfast coffee

Lunch SW ratatouille and pasta

Dinner SW burger chips then strawberries made into an Eton mess

H ex a milk
H ex b hifi peanut bar

Syns galaxy 10 meringue 2.5 light cream 2 Greek yog 0.5 (15)

Last edited:
So I put on a pound, given that this past week was horrific mess and my first star week In nearly a year and a half I think this was a lucky escape so full steam ahead on plan 100% from now on. Hoping I can lose a stone by Christmas :) x

So I put on a pound, given that this past week was horrific mess and my first star week In nearly a year and a half I think this was a lucky escape so full steam ahead on plan 100% from now on. Hoping I can lose a stone by Christmas :) x

Hey hun, it's good 2 see u wif a positive outlook, I'm glad u seem 2 b feelin better n here's 2 losin a stone by xmas! xxx

Breakfast banana grapes Greek yogurt
Lunch SW burgers and salad
Dinner chicken de Provence rice veg

H ex a milk
H ex b hifi Christmas bar

Syns galaxy 10 yogurt 0.5 meringue 2.5 cream 2 (15)

Last edited:
Back