Fiona's baby diaries.....

Been MIA because I have been a very bad girl and to be honest I haven't even enjoyed it that much so let's start fresh.

Breakfast strawberries banana Greek yogurt Lunch
Dinner beef noodle veg stir fry

H ex a milk
H ex b hifi x2

Syns galaxy 10 yogurt 4 chocolate 6 (20)

Going on a long walk to try limit damage of last couple days x

Last edited:
Breakfast yogurt fruit

Lunch ham salad sandwich

Dinner Grilled pork steaks spicy rice veg

H ex a milk
H ex b 2x400g bread

Syns galaxy 10 mayo 1 yogurt1.5 hot choc 2 (14.5)

Will go for long walk today to try and still her a loss next thurs at weigh in x

Last edited:
Breakfast yogurt fruit Lunch ham salad sandwich Dinner Grilled pork steaks spicy rice veg H ex a milk H ex b 2x400g bread Syns galaxy 10 mayo 1 yogurt1.5 hot choc 2 (14.5) Will go for long walk today to try and still her a loss next thurs at weigh in x
That's not bad..... Or has it not been edited to add mince pies?? At least your meals are good!! X

That's not bad..... Or has it not been edited to add mince pies?? At least your meals are good!! X

Sweetheart none of them have been edited lol. I had mince pies and cream and extra chocolate lol my saving grace is being pretty active and I don't have a licence so I walk everywhere I do obviously put on weight but not as bad as it would be without x

Sweetheart none of them have been edited lol. I had mince pies and cream and extra chocolate lol my saving grace is being pretty active and I don't have a licence so I walk everywhere I do obviously put on weight but not as bad as it would be without x
Haha!!! Same as my diary!! Walking really does help doesn't it, when babyB was first born I walked 3 times a day because I couldn't get him to sleep anywhere but his pram and I could eat a lot more!! Now he sleeps in his cot I sit on the sofa watching tv trying not to think about food!! Lol!!

Haha!!! Same as my diary!! Walking really does help doesn't it, when babyB was first born I walked 3 times a day because I couldn't get him to sleep anywhere but his pram and I could eat a lot more!! Now he sleeps in his cot I sit on the sofa watching tv trying not to think about food!! Lol!!

It sure does biking helps too but I just can't be bothered with that at the moment :( x

Right let's do this....

Breakfast pineapple melon banana mango shape yogurt
Lunch SW tomato soup
Dinner chicken and spiced rice with mixed veg

H ex a milk
H ex b 2x400g bread

Syns galaxy 10 butter 3 hot choc 2 (15)

Right let's do this.... Breakfast pineapple melon banana mango shape yogurt Lunch SW tomato soup Dinner chicken and spiced rice with mixed veg H ex a milk H ex b 2x400g bread Syns galaxy 10 butter 3 hot choc 2 (15)
Food looks good!! Let's try and keep within our syns today..... ;-) x

Lol 2lbs up today!!

I'm so bunking this week if I can't shift some of that!!

RED DAY

Breakfast mango banana pineapple melon
Lunch homemade salad with ham
Dinner SW ratatouille with pasta

H ex a milk x2
H ex b pasta baked apple

Syns galaxy 10 hot chocolate 2

Lol 2lbs up today!! I'm so bunking this week if I can't shift some of that!! RED DAY Breakfast mango banana pineapple melon Lunch homemade salad with ham Dinner SW ratatouille with pasta H ex a milk x2 H ex b pasta baked apple Syns galaxy 10 hot chocolate 2
Hahahahaha!!! I'm 3lbs up today!!!! Off plan wknd plus time of the month is not helping me!!! A red day should help you out hun xx

Back