Fiona's baby diaries.....

oh sweetie, why? Xx

Well firstly it's a group and I don't do group "therapy" well one on one especially since my depression is grief based. I don't feel comfy telling a room full of people how losing loved ones felt
Secondly the leaders told me in front of everyone that only babies were allowed?? Well wow what do they expect me to do with Imogen? Anyway she's my daughter just the same as Isobel and either both are welcome or none so I've called up the service as I don't want to go back and I think I'll ask tony to get me one on one grief councelling instead :) x

Well firstly it's a group and I don't do group "therapy" well one on one especially since my depression is grief based. I don't feel comfy telling a room full of people how losing loved ones felt Secondly the leaders told me in front of everyone that only babies were allowed?? Well wow what do they expect me to do with Imogen? Anyway she's my daughter just the same as Isobel and either both are welcome or none so I've called up the service as I don't want to go back and I think I'll ask tony to get me one on one grief councelling instead :) x
oh hun, that doesn't sound good at all. Did you leave? One on one sounds better. Are you feeling ok today? Xx

oh hun, that doesn't sound good at all. Did you leave? One on one sounds better. Are you feeling ok today? Xx

Yeah I feel ok lucky that this type of anti depressant seems to be working. I'm gonna take myself off to town on Friday. Cruise do a bereavement councelling. I think that's more on my level x

Breakfast pecan Danish -shhh call it my Thursday treat
Lunch ham with green salad mango pineapple and sweet corn
Dinner SW chicken fajita with peppers onions

H ex a milk x2
H ex b wholemeal wrap (tweak)

Syns couscous cake 1 hot choc 4 sour cream 4 (9)

Hello hunni.

How are you?

Sorry not been around for a while I'm trying to become less obsessed with weighing myself and letting the scales rule me.

Hope you and your girls are well xx

Hello hunni. How are you? Sorry not been around for a while I'm trying to become less obsessed with weighing myself and letting the scales rule me. Hope you and your girls are well xx

Hey Nikki I'm better thanks. Still letting food rule me a bit so joined the gym and trying to take a healthier approach to it all. I wish I could kick the daily weighing habit.
My girls are great thanks how is your little lady? And being engaged???? So exciting xx

Hey Nikki I'm better thanks. Still letting food rule me a bit so joined the gym and trying to take a healthier approach to it all. I wish I could kick the daily weighing habit. My girls are great thanks how is your little lady? And being engaged???? So exciting xx

That's good that you have joined the gym, might make you feel better :) glad to hear your girls are good. Millie is great, 8 months now and attempting to crawl. She's got a cold at the moment and so a bit grumpy. I know!! It was such a lovely birthday surprise so now it's full steam ahead to book the wedding and honeymoon and get to target! Xx

That's good that you have joined the gym, might make you feel better :) glad to hear your girls are good. Millie is great, 8 months now and attempting to crawl. She's got a cold at the moment and so a bit grumpy. I know!! It was such a lovely birthday surprise so now it's full steam ahead to book the wedding and honeymoon and get to target! Xx

Millie is about Isobel's age isn't she. 12 may is hey birthday x

I dieted like a crazy maniac before my wedding to wear corset style dress. X

Isobel is crawling now and how I miss the days where I could lay her down somewhere and she would still be there a few mins later.. Boy this kid is fast!!x

image-2158280963.jpg

And this ladies is my attempt at a SW cous cous cake. X

Isobel is crawling now and how I miss the days where I could lay her down somewhere and she would still be there a few mins later.. Boy this kid is fast!!x

Haha bless her. Millie's will get on all fours, then collapse and try again but she will roll all over the place and then she will be sat up and launch herself forward to grab something. I want her to be crawling before I go back to work on the 3rd feb x

Haha bless her. Millie's will get on all fours, then collapse and try again but she will roll all over the place and then she will be sat up and launch herself forward to grab something. I want her to be crawling before I go back to work on the 3rd feb x

That's how Isobel and Imogen started so my bet is Millie won't be long. Are you looking forward to going back to work? X

That's how Isobel and Imogen started so my bet is Millie won't be long. Are you looking forward to going back to work? X

Not really looking forward to going back to work but I'm looking forward to the money! Especially how we have things to pay for xx

I've totally forgotten what working is like x

Tell me about it! Me and Millie sleep in until 9.30am so dreading getting up at 7.30! X

Breakfast oats with 1/2 teaspoon honey
Lunch peanut butter sandwich
Dinner SW minestrone soup

H ex a milk x2
H ex b oats 400g bread

Syns honey 0.5 cracker bread 6 peanut butter 4 spread 4 hot choc 3 (17.5)

Don't think I can make gym today :( will do something at home instead as weather is horrible x

Last edited:
Back