Fiona's weekly weigh in

Hi Lynne. Yes feeling better today and in spite of eating normally for almost two weeks have only put on 1.5lbs am off to Thailand on Thursday so really looking forward to the holiday and will get back on track when I get back. After running 5k before I was I'll am very fed up as have done nothing since but planning to get on the treadmill on holiday :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1382904033.387418.jpg but this made me smile

Made me laugh too. I bet a lot of us on here can identify with it. 1.5lb isn't much to gain after eating normally for 2 weeks. You must be looking forward to your holiday. I too could do with some sunshine!

Well back from 15 glorious hot days in Thailand to the lovely muddy grey world here :(

Weighed in this morning and not too shabby I have only put on 1.8lbs. Sooooo back with an exante vanilla shake for breakfast hot with added coffee. Have put the calories so far into My Fitness Pal as going for a 30 minute run later and need to balance my calories a bit better when I exercise so the lbs start moving again. Going to weigh in every day in my OCD manner :)

That's brilliant Fiona!

Managed to loose the .8 overnight. I went for a run yesterday I found on run keeper a programme called running for weight loss which seems to follow on nicely from the couch to 5k programme, it also links in to my fitness pal. So yesterday was a 30minute easy run. First 28 were ok the last 2 took a lifetime! But at the end of the run plus the walk to and from the lane I run in I had burned 390 calories. Starting to make sense now why 100% was not working for me that's almost 2/3 of the daily calorie intake. So going to continue with my fitness pal watching the intake and be 100% on the days I don't run. Fingers crossed

Good couple of days 2.8lbs off overnight so a total of 3.6lbs loss since Monday morning. Well pleased with that :) supposed to be out for a run today but have a load of errands to run first. Hopefully it will be slightly less icy after lunch as I have a massive affinity with gravity and don't want to end up in a ditch in the ice. Keeping up with my fitness pal and calories of 1200 including 3 exante packs

Lost another .4 which is amazing so holiday weight gone plus some. Went for another run yesterday another 30 mins so plus walking was 3 miles and burned 368 calories. Was better than Mondays and today my legs don't ache so much they were like concrete on Tuesday :(. Keeping up with the packs and calorie tracking

You're doing really well Fiona!

Thanks Lynne. Looks like I wasn't eating enough calories when exercising, well that's what seems to be working this week anyway. How are you getting on? Work any better

Work hectic, diet rubbish! Having a fresh start - again - on Saturday!

Nothing at all wrong with a fresh start. You need to be able to focus on what you are doing without distractions

Well finished the week 3.6lbs down definitely the best week I've had in a while. Going to keep on with the exercise and 1200 per day on my fitness pal and see where this week takes me. I have a family lunch on Wednesday but hopefully will be fine

You're going from strength to strength! Well done!

It will happen! Just keep going.

Oh dear!!!!

Hi, I'm new to Exante and have just been skimming through some people's journeys. You've done so well. Sorry to hear it's a been a bit of a struggle recently but I'm sure you'll get your reward sometime soon. Good luck in reaching your goal.

Back