Fiona's weekly weigh in

Thank you for your comments. If you haven't read them go and read Shrimps diary and also Lynne's they both inspire me too

Thanks Fiona. That's lovely. My diary probably inspires how not to diet at the moment!

I think your diary shows how determined you are in spite of all the health and work set backs!

Anyway after a week of weight not really moving much I ended it a pound down.

Well doing ok now with the new regime using exante packs plus extra calories on the days I run. As the time I run gets a bit longer the calories I burn can be up to 460 which explains the non existent weight loss when my total intake was 600. I'm still heading for 1200 calories a day and mapping that on my fitness pal. This seems to be working great as since getting back from Thailand I have lost 7 lbs and a total since starting exante of 4 stone. Really pleased with myself although I still think my weight is too high my body fat percentage must have dropped a lot

Hi Fiona. Sounds like you're getting the balance absolutely right. Well done. I'm really pleased for you.

Yes was going really well till I put on 4lbs overnight. What was that about??? Totm overdue so fingers crossed it's just water retention

I'm sure it will be water retention. Hope so!

Well 2 of it was gone again by this morning but still no Totm only 6 days late fingers crossed it will never arrive again!!

Hi Fiona. How are you doing? I've been totally off plan. Am restarting January 2nd. 2014 will be my year! 2 new challenges up already!

Happy new year Fiona!

Morning everyone back today :) just been on the scales and have gained 10lbs. Probably something to do with eating my body weight in chocolate and roast everything for the past 3 weeks combined with very little exercise. So back on track today and hope to have that lot shifted in less time than I put it on!

I think we have all put on over Christmas and New Year

Hi Fiona. Welcome back. You'll soon lose what you've gained!

Yes surprisingly I wasn't too bothered as have not said no to anything :). Anyway 2.6 off overnight only downside is my running routes are all flooded so did 45 mins of Bob Harper exercise DVD loads of squats planks etc (had no idea what one of those was) upper body muscles complaining today. Anyway off to wade through mum to feed the horses

199.4 this morning. Pleased to be back under 200 however after the Christmas this is the first January I have felt in control of my weight instead if the other way round. There is still a long way to go but started at almost 280 and very proud of the journey already completed.

Hi Fiona. Well done. You're doing brilliantly!

Back