Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread

meh!!! my dead condition you mean? blaa!!!

So basically you're a hussy and a drug dealer:p.....I'm easily influened KD, better come up with a better arguement than "I was under a tree cause it was raining" and "It wasn't mine!!!"

both in the same day eh?

PMSL, dont reckon even KD could get arrested twice in one day. Im so jealous, Ive never managed to get arrested!

meh!!! my dead condition you mean? blaa!!!

So basically you're a hussy and a drug dealer:p.....I'm easily influened KD, better come up with a better arguement than "I was under a tree cause it was raining" and "It wasn't mine!!!"

both in the same day eh?

LOL. No, not the same day. About a year apart I think. Maybe 6 months.

Okay...explanations needed. I used to work for Drugs Advisory on a voluntary basis. So I go and do my regular visit to a squat.

I've bought them some milk and bread and coffee and half empty my bag putting the stuff away. There's some other groceries in there that I've bought for home, so I leave the bag in the corner of the kitchen to pick up on my way out.

I went into the 'lounge' Ummm..lounge?? okay...the biggest room to join a whole load of druggies and was halfway through a deep and meaningful conversation about how they make LSD.

Then there was a drugs raid.

They fled. Chucked a load of stuff in my bag on the way out. I didn't flee quite so fast. Most of them were on speed. Gave them the edge :D

I picked up my bag without realising the contents and got stopped and searched by the drug squad. Oh whoops. Night in the cell and a big telling off.

Not one of my better nights out.

Oh KD.....that was a nice story. Made me chuckle.:D

Were you not scared going to chat to all the druggies?!

How are we all this morning? I'm tirrrrrred. :sigh:

Scales say 10st 8lbs this morning....:confused: confusing but I ain't complaining!! Time for 1000 plan brekkie.....day 1.

xx

Oh KD.....that was a nice story. Made me chuckle.:D

Were you not scared going to chat to all the druggies?!

How are we all this morning? I'm tirrrrrred. :sigh:

Scales say 10st 8lbs this morning....:confused: confusing but I ain't complaining!! Time for 1000 plan brekkie.....day 1.

xx

oMG cOLEY i WEIGH EXACTLY 10 ST heavier than you..:eek: :eek:

Sorry for caps lock

Im fine just rang dss, because I work over 16 hrs a week, I have to ring tax credits and the council for housing and council tax benefits.....what a pallaver !!!

Tax credits?!!! confusing stuff!!!!

Wasn't sure where to post but I am excited so needed to tell someone!!!

Hot new delivery driver for Cambridge Stuff!!!!! woooooooot!!!!! great!! came with old delivery guy - could have done with some warning....answered door with specs, make up that I forgot to take off down face, slobby tracksuit bottoms and uni hoodie with cottage cheese down it.....oh and minging hair.

Beautiful.

Oh noooooooo!!! must wipe this image from his brain!! next time - full make up, nice hair, contacts in and plunging neck line......lol...maybe not the neckline but at least look human!!!

oh that was exciting!!

Tax credits?!!! confusing stuff!!!!

Wasn't sure where to post but I am excited so needed to tell someone!!!

Hot new delivery driver for Cambridge Stuff!!!!! woooooooot!!!!! great!! came with old delivery guy - could have done with some warning....answered door with specs, make up that I forgot to take off down face, slobby tracksuit bottoms and uni hoodie with cottage cheese down it.....oh and minging hair.

Beautiful.

Oh noooooooo!!! must wipe this image from his brain!! next time - full make up, nice hair, contacts in and plunging neck line......lol...maybe not the neckline but at least look human!!!

oh that was exciting!!

Lucky you! My delivery driver is one I'd dress down for - minging!!

Ah you see......mine was.........his cholersterol is at 9!! refuses to take tablets. Just eats fry ups etc - self confessed bad eater. Old, not bad looking but no George Cloony.....now I have young hot delivery driver.....time to put in some more orders....oh dear...I think I must have forgotten that I only have 12 trays of tetras......I need at least another 10. ahahahah.:D

Now, this delivery driver I won't moan at having to stay in for!!! Bugger at having to look pretty though. Drat!

xx

Back