Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread

I know Nicole, Hit thirty, major crisis point in my life, went for lots of pain!!!

Yeah come on KD!!!!!!!!!!

Dread to think what you are going to do when you reach 50:eek:

No truth and lies from me. You'd get it dead quick since I've told my life story on here a few times:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I lookie at picture for nipple bar or something poking out.........nope...piccie too small...what one is it Vicky??

You like pain eh??:confused:

I could post a pic if you like Im sure its against minimins rules pmsl!!!

I have a bar in at the moment, its an inky blue colour!! I have rings and bars, swap and change as the mood takes!!!

I am a bit freaky with pain, love tattoos but I have to admit the nipple piercing was a totally different pain, and one I wont care to repeat in a hurry!!

Just need to find a new tattoo to have now!

Dread to think what you are going to do when you reach 50:eek:

No truth and lies from me. You'd get it dead quick since I've told my life story on here a few times:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

oh purleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese KD??!!! pretty pretty pleeeeeeeease? You haven't written your life story for MONTHS!!! I'm still subscribed in hope!!!!

I could post a pic if you like Im sure its against minimins rules pmsl!!!

I have a bar in at the moment, its an inky blue colour!! I have rings and bars, swap and change as the mood takes!!!

I am a bit freaky with pain, love tattoos but I have to admit the nipple piercing was a totally different pain, and one I wont care to repeat in a hurry!!

Just need to find a new tattoo to have now!

eeeeeeeeek!!! I have one piercing at the top of my ear and my ear lobes...thats it......was the pain like a small person biting into your nipple?:confused:

Punkass's tats are pretty cool......I'm too scared to have one...keep thinking I'll hate it and need to get it removed!

xx

Hmmmmm is MD not telling us hers yet then, will look in tomorrow as im off to bed im shattered good night peepz take care

Night night sonya.

Teehee. Now we can talk about food :D

I was just about to put something in the chit chat forum, but the piccies of food are perhaps a little too tempting :D

If you're interested and can take the strain, look at this.

Myth and reality of fast food

Fast Food: Ads vs. Reality

KFC was minging!!! ewwwwwww!!!

Although the big mac etc didn't look too bad........sorry!! :hide:

I went to a Wendy's once in America....one of the staff members was making herself sick in the customer loos.......t'was gross. Oh look.....she must have put it on the plate for us there. nice.

First things first, KD that was gross, an eye opener but still gross, however, DH just walked in whilst I was looking at the sausage Mcmiffin and told me he was getting one for his breakfast tomorrow!!!

Blurgh!

I once worked in a holiday camp for the summer, many years ago, Nope I wasnt a Blue/red/green Coat, I worked in the burger bar, I could tell you some tales!!

Anyway, back to my piercing, it wasnt sharp toothed, could have managed that, they pierce it with a needle, then ram a bar in that is twice as big as the hole, apparently this stops the bleeding, made my eyes water!!! Punkass recommended her tatooist so thats where I had my tat done, ace guy.

Oh nooooooo!! not tales of burger bars.....one of the McDonalds got shut down up here cause some males were putting some "additives" in the mayo......:jelous:

Neeeeeeeedle!!!! eeeeeeek!! I had my top ear done with a needle. It was sore :(

got a piccie of your tat Vicky? assuming it's not on your nipple too....?:D

This is my latest, not on my nipple!!!!!!!

How vile about Mac'ds, dd wants to go next week, not sure now!

Attachments

• tattoo done 001.jpg
    tattoo done 001.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
Ummm. Very 'pretty':confused: Okay...I've never really understood why people get tats, so I wont gloss over this with insincere compliments.

There...that's said. As long as you like it, that's all that matters.:D Hope it's not too sore!

Okay...my truth and lies

1. My great grandfather died in his mistresses bed and wasn't found for 4 days.
  2. My fitbug is dead
  3. I've been arrested twice

Ummm. Very 'pretty':confused: Okay...I've never really understood why people get tats, so I wont gloss over this with insincere compliments.

There...that's said. As long as you like it, that's all that matters.:D Hope it's not too sore!

Okay...my truth and lies
  2. My fitbug is dead
  3. I've been arrested twice

That pic was taken straight after, its all hunky dory now!! I hate compliments that arent sincere KD, thats why I love you so much;)

Im going for 3, because I dont think 2 would fit as we would know by now, and also No1, if he was in Mistress bed why didnt she find him!!!!

Logic in there somewhere I reckon!!!

Cough up KD, and if it is 3 I want to know all the ins and outs!!

Yep 3 as well KD. We all must have you down as a non-law abiding citizen!!!

Although 1 could be quite interesting ................ definately not 2.

Untrue. It was 3 days :D

Great grandfather...actually, I think it was grandfather..can't remember...never met him... (ooohhh like my ..... button don't I :D)

Ah yes. GG, was a brickie (fathers side of family, not posh Grandwitch side). He was working on building the local church. Nice church BTW:)

Evidently, a brick fell on his head, and he was rushed to hospital. The hospital checked him over and declared him fit enough to go home.

Instead of going home, he decided to pretend he was still at the hospital and have a well deserved break at the home of his lover.

Not sure what happened, but he died in her bed that night. She woke to find him there, and panicked as nobody knew they were having an affair. She left him and fled. Don't know whether she returned and spilt the beans, or if he was found by others

My fitbug is dead
Untrue. It was though. It was attached to my pyjamas and had a lovely little journey on a 60degree white wash. (Persil for the white...ariel for the colours)

It was dead when it was pulled out :(

I put it on the radiator, but as DH pointed out, no amount of sitting on the radiator helps if they aren't on. Good thinking Batman. Clever chap..went to a proper school:cool:

So I put it in the airing cupboard.

Lo and behold, the next day it was still dead.

So I took it apart, put it back to together and generally gave it the fitbug equivalent of the kiss of life.

Hey presto, it's working again. Unfortunately it has the symptoms of being a fitbug on valium and only picks up 1 in ever 10 steps. But it's alive

I've been arrested twice
True:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG, The whole post was excellent but nearly choked on my spaghettin in toast at that, how come you do this to me when I am sneaking on at work!!!!!!!!!! SPILL THE BEANS!!!!!!!!

Untrue. It was 3 days :D

Drat!! so close, yet so far!!!

Ah yes. GG, was a brickie (fathers side of family, not posh Grandwitch side). He was working on building the local church. Nice church BTW:)

Not sure what happened, but he died in her bed that night. She woke to find him there, and panicked as nobody knew they were having an affair. She left him and fled. Don't know whether she returned and spilt the beans, or if he was found by others

Ooooough, scandal.More stooooooriesssssss please?

I put it on the radiator, but as DH pointed out, no amount of sitting on the radiator helps if they aren't on. Good thinking Batman. Clever chap..went to a proper school:cool:
LOL!!!

So I put it in the airing cupboard.

Lo and behold, the next day it was still dead.
I had many a tamagotchi go that way....I still hear their sad beeps....:(

So I took it apart, put it back to together and generally gave it the fitbug equivalent of the kiss of life.

Hey presto, it's working again. Unfortunately it has the symptoms of being a fitbug on valium and only picks up 1 in ever 10 steps. But it's alive

Awwwwwwwww...thats a nice story. Poor fitbug.

As for you being arrested!!! come onnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! tellllllll us.

maybe you could do some more truth and lies about what you for arrested for? My guess is breach of the peace...been trying yourself to trees KD?

xx

Ack. 5/10 for quoting skills Nicole...and you were doing so well:rolleyes: I shall put it down to your present 'condition';) (That'll get everyone talking :D

Arrested twice. Once for loitering. Not true. It was a rainy evening and I was stood under a tree. Okay...it was the 'red light' district, but surely:rolleyes:

2nd time was for possession of illegal substances and all the paraphernalia that goes with it. Again...not guilty!!!!!!!!! and even !!!!!!!

Okay..so I did have a rather large supply in my bag, but it wasn't mine. Honest ma lud :D

Really tricky trying to get out of both of those:rolleyes: Just one of those days ya know...when things don't go as planned :D

My guess is breach of the peace...been trying yourself to trees KD?

xx

:D :D As if. Me????:confused::confused:

Wouldn't dream of it. Tying someone else to a tree. Ummm yes. Good idea. Who shall I start with?

Back