Firm Express

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by kcnjason, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. kcnjason

kcnjason New Member

I have been considering purchasing the Firm Express but would like to know if anybody has used it and what you think of it. Is it worth the money? Do you really get a good work out? Are you firming up? My husband and I purchased p90x and it is too intense for what I am looking for. I need to firm up but I am not in need of losing weight, therefore I didn't feel I wanted to get serious about p90x. I would love to hear your feedback on The Firm Express

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rambling rose

rambling rose Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
  4. vanessal

vanessal Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi ive just ordered this from flebay america and im waiting on it to arrive. I really cant wait as it looks impressive, and at the end of the day its just the price of a good night out with a meal and as nothing in my wardrobe fits i never go out so ive saved that £70 over many weeks of not going out, so thats justified to me lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.