Firming Lotion bargain

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pokerstar, 3 March 2007 Social URL.

1. pokerstar

pokerstar Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi all

Since starting LL i've been smothering myself in lotion every night. Initially i was using my regular No7 moisturiser but at £15 a bottle decided to try cheaper ones because i'm easily using a bottle a week (I did smothering! and there is still a lot of me to cover!) and this diet is expensive enough on its own nevermind extras. Anyway tried the Dove range which was nice but a little greasy, so i tried Boots own firming lotion last night, it's called PURE, and only cost 99p a bottle!!! It was lovely and my skin is even softer this morning. It has all the ingredients other brands do and although i do not really believe in "firming" lotions i do believe in moisturisers and i want to my skin a fighting chance to shrink back.

Just thought i would share this bargain find with you lovely ladies.

Christina x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thank you very much i will hjave to have a look i got some from avon ages ago andhavent used it but ill have a look in boots when i go out later x

4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Thanks for that info Christina, I'll give that cream a try. I usually suffer from slight dry skin on my arms and am planning on moisturising all over each night while on LL to stop any dryness happening anywhere else.

Cath

5. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

i even found bio-oil and palmer do wonders too even though the latter is a bit 'thick'!!!

hope all is well with you girlies

xxx

6. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    dont forget the spa offer for dove....see other thread for info!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.