Firming & toning body lotion

Can someone tell me where I can get bio oil please? Who makes it?

Not sure who makes it but you can get it from Boots, superdrug and I think tescos.

I've lined up an expert massage therapist, emailed him, and he's given me a very honest answer..

"I have known a few people to do the Cambridge Diet and they all seem to do quite well. I can't honestly say how effective massage will be in helping to reduce excess skin but it certainly won't hurt. I would recommend you also apply a good body lotion once/twice a day to help the elastin fibers in your skin to adjust. You don't need an expensive one, try something like Palmers Cocoa Butter Body Lotion or a similar rich lotion."

so... off to get me some of that!! :D

I went to Boots this evening and bought some. There are different types I bought the Firming one for after pregnancy and weight loss and have been rubbing it in to my skin all night. I smell like a chocolate rice crispie bun!

I went to Boots this evening and bought some. There are different types I bought the Firming one for after pregnancy and weight loss and have been rubbing it in to my skin all night. I smell like a chocolate rice crispie bun!

That stuff smells lovely doesn't it? Although people who hate sickly sweet smells must hate it! My bloke can't stop smelling me when I use it :D

i saw it in super drug but it isn't cheap about £15-£20 for a smallish ammount.

I've looked on ebay and you can get a 200ml bottle of bio oil on ebay for £10 plus £2 postage, the rrp in boots for 200ml is £20!!!! That's 2 for only £4 more because of the postage, I'm going to get two and properly smother myself in it!

I'm off to get some palmers today i think, to use on my bingo wings and tummy/thighs. all the problem areas!

That stuff smells lovely doesn't it? Although people who hate sickly sweet smells must hate it! My bloke can't stop smelling me when I use it :D

I'm off to get some palmers today i think, to use on my bingo wings and tummy/thighs. all the problem areas!

This all sounds very exciting!! I'm going to stroll into town now... Yippee!! :D

I have begun body brushing each night before my shower, and just apply a liberal amount of body mositurizer for dry skin. I think this does help along wth lots of water to help the elsticity of the skin...
I have noticed I am having to use a day and night cream on my face as I am looking a little saggy around my face all of a sudden!
You can get bio oil from most chemists, bodycare, superdrug etc.. not sure who makes it... i use it but tend to use my moisturizer more.

x

I never thought this thread would get such a large response as this.

From my own point of view, I can get easily excited at buying something like a body lotion now that I'm no longer spending money on junk food. I'm finding I have to buy something each week as a reward, just small cheap things. Last week was a pink cartridge pen, this week Palmer's. Still it's got to be cheaper than all the takeaways I used to eat.

Wonder what I can buy for my £4 'pocket money' this weekend that will put a smile on my face - any suggestions?

That is a great idea, what better way to treat yourself. The potions and lotions will do much more for you than, crappy things... if you know what I mean.;)

There's a product out there called Rodial Tummy Tuck cream, which apparently works but the downside is that it's about £100 (or £80 on eBay)!! :eek:

Here's a favourable review for it (the reviewer does say that it lasts for ages):-

Rodial Tummy Tuck - Review - Can you bottle a miracle? You can now!

I'd be interested to hear if anyone here had tried it! :)

I never thought this thread would get such a large response as this.

From my own point of view, I can get easily excited at buying something like a body lotion now that I'm no longer spending money on junk food. I'm finding I have to buy something each week as a reward, just small cheap things. Last week was a pink cartridge pen, this week Palmer's. Still it's got to be cheaper than all the takeaways I used to eat.

Wonder what I can buy for my £4 'pocket money' this weekend that will put a smile on my face - any suggestions?

How about a new nail varnish in a colour you wouldn't normally choose?? Or a new eyeshadow? I'm also treating myself to little but often things.. I think it's a great idea! My last purchase was a Bourjois purple eyeshadow pot from ebay, got it for £3.50 inc p+p and it's normally about £6 in shops. x

Back