**Firming up Friday** Hour-by-Hour!

Hi all,
Hope all that are feeling unwell get better soon! and Abz-the run up to getting married is a stressful time so hopefully the exercise and the exta calories will be what your bodys looking for.

I've been to a new baby group this morning, the toy library-does what it says on the tin-but we didn't borrow any toys as Im not going to make it the next two weeks.It's nice to get out though, can get a bit not boring but repetitive at home all week!

Well done on the losses girls!!

you never know abz, the new plan could work out for you. can be quite testing though, I agree. Be strong. You can do it.

Just popped in quickly to before I set off to Imogen's dance concert (which I had totally forgotten about until I spoke to another Mum this afternoon- shame on me!) Mollie is sound asleep, so will no doubt wake up in a grumpy mood, screaming for the toilet in the middle of the show! Don't you just LOVE potty training! On the plus side, she has been invited to her first ever sleep over sometime during half-term, so 2 days and one night without her! Heaven ;)

Hope you're all as buzzing as I am! xxx

Ohhh apologies for such an un-sympathetic post. Sorry to here of those who are feeling ill/down about the diet/generally sh*te. Will reply to you all later when Imogen's friends have gone home from her tea party!

Sorry to hear you are all feeling unwell, I seem to have a dodgy tummy today but having eaten and drunk now it feels a lot better, guess it has helped my not being able to "go" problem though. The weather here is overcast, although we have been forecast sun for the bank holiday weekend, with rain on Monday.... when is this really hot summer going to start.
Curly I also have an obsession with clothes shopping, dragged my daughter round the shops today and bought a top from Billabong.... I have always gone in there with my daughter and been to large to fit into anything, how exciting to actually buy something today, I also bought a military jacket from next, tight fit but I guess as I have another stone and a half to lose it should loosen off.
Lisa, hope your tonsils improve soon, when I was a teenager I used to spend a month at a time off school with tonsilitis, couldn't eat a thing, only drink complan (do they still do that?) eventually at 16 they took them out, although I still suffer with sore throats they are nowhere near as bad. Hope you enjoy your concert.
Well done Jess on reaching 4 stone, excellent milestone to reach, hopefully I will reach that soon, although not reached 3 yet... but do intend to reach 4 stone...
And I hope everyone has a good 100% day with not too much temptation coming your way.

Bleugh I hate TOTM!!

I was supposed to go to thorpe park today but was feeling very tired so cancelled. Instead i went shopping and spent far too much money on things I dont need. Im working tonight aswell in London so I have to trek all the way down there.. and I just want a chinese and ice cream :( Plus the scales didnt move today so Im grumpy! (Im one of those weird people who usually have AMAZING losses on totm week!)

caress
Welcome back its been a while since we saw you , how are you doing ?

Evening ladies!!!

I am starting today. Few previous days I have had neurelgia in my jaw (very painful).!

Hope the neuralgia is easing Shelz and LOVE your signature x

morning all, heres to a cheat free day.

hey trisha - hope it has been cheat free xx

Morning all.
The sun is shining here in London

Hey Curly size 12 ! thats your new name now methinks! Hope the sun stayed out and your boys behave themselves tonight when they go to bed for you x and like you say roll on the bank holiday xxx

hi Lisa , I see its your restart , how long did you take out from CD
and how are you doing today its day 3 for you today are you feeling a little headachy ?
Hope your keep up with your water , not like me yesterday I have the head from hell ouch hehe

Hope you are doing okay MsJMC x

Going to try a non scale week next week and see how I get on.

Note to self - take anti hayfever tablet.

Hey Lexie - so have you stayed off the scales and taken your tablet ? Was it your HB who was starting CD - if so how has he done? xxx

Pleased this morning to have fitted in to some size 20 trousers that I bought 2 years ago and have never managed to squeeze into! It is still a bit of a squeeze but they are on!! Sarah
x

Hey thats great news am really pleased for you adn loking forward to your weeks verdict tomorrow xxx

It is sunny here at the moment too which is unusual!
Jessica & Curly, I envy you your holiday clothes as we are not goign away this year, but at least it means by next year I will be in skinny skinny clothes:)
x

I have every faith in you trhat they will be skinny and you will look absolutely fantastic xxx

And what a great way to spend the day yesterday Jess - bet you can't wait to get on holiday and show off that new bod in those fab clothes!!
T :D

Yes I cant wait! hope you have had a good day xxx

but my daughter is driving me mmmmmmmaaaaaaaadddd. She is 17 going on 27 and knows everything!!

Hope things calmed down with your daughter - mine is 7 and there already is ATTITUDE Im dreading when she hits the teens!

Im glad you enjoyed your mousse too. we are deprived enough without depriving ourselves of CD allowed food xxx

have a gREAT and a 100% fabaroonie DAY you all !!!!!

hope you have had a 100% fabaroonie DAY xxx

Just checking in everyone. Very busy these days. Feeling weak with a heavy heavy totm. Hope WI wont be too bad tomorrow for me.

Well done Jess! 4 stone is great. Im nearing the 3 stone mark and feeling pleased with myself(why not). got my first compliment yesterday, wearing my size 16 jeans must have helped people notice!! Its not that Im looking for it but one or two nice comments really spurr you on. Have a great day all. 100%

You are right compliments do spur you on (and you deserve them losing nearly 3st) and I hope you get a good loss tomorrow adn your TOTM isnt giving you too much grief xxx

Morning everyone

Day 3 of my restart, so far so good. Yesterday wasn't great, I had real hunger pangs, took some doing to stay out of the fridge, I spent most of the day upstairs, cos that's well away from the kitchen.

Hope the hunger pangs subsided for you and you should be well on your way to ketosis by now xxx

hey there everyone. sorry i haven't been around. i have been feeling so tired and ill and drained it's been untrue. and adding the exercise my cdc recommended just made me feel worse rather than kick-starting my metabolism. so we have agreed that i should move up onto the 1000 plan from today. i will continue to exercise, but hopefully it will help with my utter lack of sleep and raise my energy levels a little bit, plus help me deal with my terror of eating again!!

abz xx
Oh Abz am sending you a big hug - returning the one from you yesterday!!!

I think like you say your body is just needing more calories because of organising the wedding and you cant pass out going down the aisle!
Wish there was more I could do to help really xxx

Hi all,
I've been to a new baby group this morning, the toy library-does what it says on the tin-but we didn't borrow any toys as Im not going to make it the next two weeks.It's nice to get out though, can get a bit not boring but repetitive at home all week!

Sounds good fun even makes me want to have another little one so I can come too! hope you have had a good rest of your day
x

I seem to have a dodgy tummy today but having eaten and drunk now it feels a lot better, guess it has helped my not being able to "go" problem though.

Hope you still having a good day and tummy problem doesnt return xx

Ohhh apologies for such an un-sympathetic post. Sorry to here of those who are feeling ill/down about the diet/generally sh*te. Will reply to you all later when Imogen's friends have gone home from her tea party!

Hope the tea party went well and your tonsils feeling better xxx

Ive had a godd 100% day today and am on top of the world with these new tablets - am putting it in another post though wont bore you on here with it. Am looking forward to getting my next 1.5lbs off so I will be at my wedding weight - fingers crossed it will come off by Monday xxx
Love
Jess
xxx

It was indeed my HB, he's not sure if he's carrying on this week or going to WW, but he's lost 12lbs so far and weigh in tomorrow. He has been 100%

My non scale week is next week. :D going to try and break the daily weighing, but I'll see how I get on, not sure yet.

hi to you too Jess , well done on 4 stone ! you must feel fabby

Back