First 100 gone :D

WOOHOO - Well done Laura!!!

That's brilliant! You absolutely should be shouting from the rooftops! What an inspiration! You go, girly!

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

OMG!! That is just amazing, what an achievement... shout and scream it from the rooftops... one day I'll join you up there :D

Thank you for posting this, you're an inspiration :)

Kay x

Aww ladies, you made me cry.:sign0168: Thank you for all the comments, they mean so much to me. xx

*looks over shoulder* Oh Hi Christiana. :D

PMSL! Yep that's right. I'm right here!!! You deserve all of them Laura, you've done fantastically well! :hug99:

Last edited:
Thanks so much, I just uploaded a new pic from tonight and I can finally see a difference! It's taken me long enough. :giggle:

And I'm back!

Congratulations Laura, well done! That is such a massive achievement, 102lbs in under 6 months! An inspiration if there ever was one! :) I might have to see if I can find your food diary and pick up on some secrets :p A couple more weeks and I think you might hit your halfway point, and I will be watching your stats eagerly to congratulate you again, you absolute star :D

Lots of love and hugs and kisses and the sweetest syn-free dreams!

Ali

xxx

Laura, you have achieved what so many people just dream of, put off, and inwardly think impossible. You just prove that with the right mindset/focus and the amazing plan that is Slimming World, that it can be done.

Your achievement is amazing, and I for one am inspired by you. HUGE congratulations indeed - only REALLY special people are the '100 Club' it seems!

xx :)

Laura, I'm sooooooo proud of you! I'm sat here with tears rolling down my face I'm that chuffed for you xxx

You're brilliant, and a huge inspiration. xxx

Get on the roof girl, and shout it out "I'VE LOST OVER 100LB - LOOK AT ME!"

I've looked at your pics and you look beautiful sweetie - just beautiful! You look happy and healthy too.

I look forward to following your continued success xxx

Many many many congratulations

Wow all of you are amazing for being so supportive. Thank you so much. I logged in to such lovely comments on here and the pics that you've all made me cry again!

Group hug.:grouphugg:I don't think I've ever been an inspiration to anyone before does that mean I need to be angelic now too?:p

xx

Wow all of you are amazing for being so supportive. Thank you so much. I logged in to such lovely comments on here and the pics that you've all made me cry again!

Group hug.:grouphugg:I don't think I've ever been an inspiration to anyone before does that mean I need to be angelic now too?:p

xx

Now that would be a miracle :D :break_diet:

Congratulations on your amazing loss so far :happy096: You should be shouting this from the roof tops and deffinitely not apologising for doing so!!!!!

Thank you for posting pics and being a motivation and inspiration to the rest of us.

H2 x

That's fantastic Laura - you must be so proud of yourself.

I definitely think they should have a 100 lbs shiny, it's just amazing and like you say shows real commitment and determination to succeed.

Hell you should be boasting as much as you like. Shouting from the rooftops infact!

Such an incredible achievement, and i wish you continued success in shifting the rest. <3

Back