first 10k completed today

eyesdontlie

just completed my first 10k today it was part of the edinburgh marathon weekend and it is absolutely boiling here I managed to run the whole thing and completed in a time of 55.20 really pleased and proud was a massive personal achievement x

Wow - that's fab, well done! Did you run before you started Lipotrim? I wasn't sure about how much exercise to do on it. What a cracking time as well and really amazing in this heat :winner:

Wow, that is so impressive! Well done! And I agree, in this heat that must have been really hard.

By the way, are you a Shakira fan by any chance? It's just she has songs called Eyes Like Yours and Hips Don't Like and I kinda thought maybe you were a fan because your username is a combination of them..... personally I hate both of those songs but I love Shakira in Spanish. :D

Woohoo!! Well done :D

xox

never ran before attempted the edinburgh marathon yrs ago but never even trained for it and walked most of it!!! when I first started running I had been on LT for about 6 weeks and could barely run a mile without feeling like I was dying but 4st lighter and with a super healthy diet I am loving it I love the challenge of getting faster and stronger every run have had a bad chest infection so been cycling 14miles a day instead of running x

my username is the name of my horse he is an ex race horse and that was his racing name!

and too anyone who worries about putting weight back on when you come off LT if I can do it anyone can!!! maintained for about 6 weeks now even lost another half st

Thanks for the thinspiration! I used to run but had spinal surgery in January but really want to get back in to it. Might try a few walk/jogs this week and see how it feels :)

That's amazing! I've just taken up jogging, you've really inspired me to keep with it!

Fantastic !! .. I have my first 10k in July and currently training for it , I am 52 so I will settle for a time just over 60 mins. This time last year I would not have been able to run across the road to the kebab shop so it will be a personal achievement for me as well so I can guess how delighted you are right now. Well done!

thanks guys I feel really proud of my achievment never would have dreamt that I would have managed it just looking forward to my next challenge........have pre registered for the marathin next year so best get my trainers on and shift my last stone considering going back tfr to help me along x

Back