First (and last!) Journey to Success Diary!

So Day 8 done and its Sunday night (massive case of Sunday night blues!) although a 4 day week for me this week so that's good :). Back on track today and kept to my gym routine so the copious amounts of wine and food from Saturday are out of my system!

Day 8

Calories: 1762
Carbs: 248g
Sugar: 70g
Protein: 96g
Fat: 39g

Exercise
Body pump class + Step

Decided as I will be going to the docs in a few weeks and will most likely be weighed there this should be a good motivation not to use the scales I have at home as then hopefully I will get a nice surprise as that will be about a month into this new healthy eating regime.

Also really pleased I managed to get through this week without a binge as the last few weeks this hasn't been possible and has left me feeling awful on a Sunday night knowing I was essentially having to start all over again on a Monday morning. I am feeling good but got no idea if I have lost anything so just going to keep on truckin'! :)

Last edited:
Nice, straightforward day today, no hiccups and pretty sure the MFP calcs are accurate today!

Day 9
Calories: 1701
Carbs: 160g
Sugar: 51g
Protein: 125g
Fat: 61g (30g sat)

Exercise
Spin (am)

Last edited:
Hi all, not done so great today unfortunately due to an impromptu buffet lunch and probably not the best choices made. Posted nutrition below although as per usual when guest-imating may not be exact. BUT again managed to stick to my healthy dinner after poor choices at lunch and not think 'sod it' I have gone off plan so might as well go mad now and have what I want, so again taking this as a small but positive step. Finding posting on here really helping as I wouldn't want to come on here and have to admit to a binge, suppose it is a bit of accountability. So...

Day 10
Calories: 1834
Carbs: 200g
Sugar: 70g
Protein: 99g
Fat: 66g (40g sat)

Exercise
Rest

Last edited:
Another day done and dusted - much better today, was reeeally hungry for some reason but all meals and snacks were pretty good! Bit low on protein but that's ok! Tried a new class at the gym today too which was high intensity interval training! AMAZING workout - really, really tough but can see it getting you really fit if you keep at it!

Day 11
Calories: 1728
Carbs: 199g
Sugar: 59g
Protein: 84g
Fat: 56g (24g sat)

Exercise
HIIT and Step

Just a quick update today as I am shattered! Slightly over today but on the whole not bad - really feeling the exercise from yday too so thats good :) got a nice long weekend off from work now - hopefully the weather keeps up!!

Day 12:
Calories: 1836
Carbs: 207g
Sugar: 29g
Protein: 94g
Fat: 49g (14g sat)

Exercise:
Rest day

Enjoy your long weekend off! :D x

Back