First Attempt At Diary

QueenSammi

So seeing as its still early I'm going to do yesterday's food diary.

Breakfast - peaches & pineapple

Lunch - Hash Browns (in the oven) & pickled onions

Dinner - Home Made, SW curry, with rice. 1/2 onion baghi.

Snacks - 2x muller lights, brunch bar, 5 naughty chips :sigh:

I found myself quite hungry in the morning and mid afternoon so any feedback on how I could stop that would be fantastic.

The curry I made was very unpleasant I ate about half then threw in the towel as it just wasn't cutting it. :cry:

Making pasta carbonara for tea tonight, mmmm can't wait ;) xxx

Day 2

Breakfast -
- Peaches, Pineapple & L.F Yogurt

Lunch-
- Pasta with Lettuce, Tomato, Spring Onion, Pickled Onions & L.F Red Pepper Hummous (1 Syn)

Dinner -
- Chicken & Bacon Pasta Carbonara with Side Salad (4 Syns)
- S.F Jelly with Mandarins

Snacks -
- Scrambled Egg x2 & Beans
- Muller Light x3

The carbonara was blooming yummy!!! xxx

Hiya
Just reading through you diary, which plan are you following? Im on Extra Easy. What are you having as you healthy extra choices A & B?

I usually have a 35g bowl of branflakes...that usually fills me up, if still hungry can top it up with banana and/or berries etc..or if feeling extra hungry (like I was this morning) how about a bacon sarny (extra lean back bacon and bread taken as HEX B) Count marg and sauce as syns..
Hope this helps a little x

Hi Sammi, I know you have been on here for a little while now but a belated welcome to the forum!
Well done on getting your diary up and running. You will find it a great help as lots of peeps will be able to come and give you support and encouragement altho' at the mo' you seem to be doing very well anyway.
Wishing you all the very best in your exciting journey to slimdom... :)

Well I've been using the milk for my HE A as I love cups of tea, so I've used it for that. For my HE B I've not really had one (I know I should) but where I'm still trying to get to grips with it I'm using my syn's for food instead of milk for my tea xx

Cereal bars are handy to have for hexb..quick snack can have at any time and the chocolate ones just feel like having a bit of a treat x

Breakfast -
- Alpen Fruit & Nut Bar (HE.B)

Lunch -
- Peaches, Pineapple & Grapes with Yogurt
- S.F Jelly

Dinner -
- Roast Dinner with Chicken & Beef
(5 Syns)
- Pineapple

Snacks -
- Semi Skimmed Milk (HE.A)
- Muller Light x 2