First attempt at making a muffin!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Just ate a choc muffin made from my LL packs that am using til my CD form comes back (thought I'd get it this week but didn't). I didn't wanna burn it so I removed it from microwave after 1m 10s. Was a bit soggy in middle and tasted kinda odd but I reckon I could get used to it. :D

well done i still haven`t attempted to do this
is stick to plane old shakes every day

kaz:D

Hi there Lyn, I haven't been brave enough to try 'cooking' yet! Did it look anything like a muffin? Well done on losing 10lb, hope you can start CD soon, you must be very determined with all the setbacks you've had to go through.

Reactions: Dis
i have tried the muffins and the stuffing and popadoms but tbh i wasnt very keen on any of them. If i am desperate for something to eat then i will make popadoms but that is probably only once a month max. I prefer having the shakes or soups

Reactions: Dis
Hi there Lyn, I haven't been brave enough to try 'cooking' yet! Did it look anything like a muffin? Well done on losing 10lb, hope you can start CD soon, you must be very determined with all the setbacks you've had to go through.

Thanks Splash. I made it in a cup and bits of it did look like a muffin, must leave it in longer next time!:D

i dont know if i'm brave enough to attempt the muffin just yet. perhaps i'll add it to my list of things to do this week. lol.

however, i do really fancy the crisps/crackers...spicy tomato is the ONLY one i can make them with. tried the oriental chili and i couldnt get the smell out of my microwave for a week! lol

its funny how we all have such incredibly different impressions of the soups.

lol, yeah we all have different tastes. Just ate a banana 'muffin', left it in for 1m 30s this time and some of it was about to spill over! Tasted ok. Looked like scrambled eggs lol.

I couldn't get the muffin to go right when i tried :cry: It was awful, not sure what i did wrong. does anyone have pics of what it should look like?

Back