First Bar

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katkarg, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. katkarg

katkarg Full Member

Have bought one of each flavour to try over the next 2 weeks. Am I right in thinking I should limit it to having one every other day or so as they can slow down weight loss?

Have just had my first bar - Peanut - yummy!!! :gimi:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    The book says one per day. But would be interested to see what the other CD's say as I'm hoping to try them soon!
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes. Just stick to one a day. Some of them are higher carb and can cause a few problems, so they recommend no more than one.

Besides, they can make you windy;)
  5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh i loved the bars,but they never made me feel full i wasjust more hungry x
  6. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    They slowed my losses in week 3 and 4. I have not had any since and the weight is coming off better. I think it's different with each person though. I might try to have one a week or something like that. They are definately yummy and addicting.
  7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I don't think I could cope without the bars - I have had one a day from as soon as I was allowed. Enjoy them ! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.