First class tonight - no looking back now!

Mrs_Parker

Hi All

Well as it says above, it is our first night tonight (I say 'our' as hubby is coming along to support me and to lose a couple of stones and also my daughter is joining in too).

I have a lot to lose (about 8 stone) but health is suffering (high blood pressure & asthma) and have PCOS which doesn't help.

If anyone wants to buddy up then do please give me a shout.

Hoping to start a blog to chart my successes (and hopefully no failures!).

Angela x

Good luck Angela.....you can do it!!!! May I suggest to you to use MFP to track your daily calories. I think it is a great app and it is keeping me within my 1200 calories per day. You can use it on your iphone when you are out and about also.

bernie
x

I'm starting rc on.Monday for first time ever. I've tried everything and have a massive amount of weight to lose but won't know how much until the scales on Monday. I'd love to buddy with you.
Emma

Hi Emma

Thanks for the reply - good luck with Monday, I really enjoyed the class and the exercise was fun too although I had to sit down towards the end as I was knackered! Hopefully that won't happen next week.

I have done one full day so far and it felt as if I was eating all day! I followed the day 1 plan to the letter the I can recommend the stirfry - yummy.

Let me know how you get on and we can motivate each other. I too have tried SW but didnt like the free food idea - I found it too easy to justify overeating on them! this one seems a whole lot stricter but if it gets the results then I can live with that.

All the best, Angela

That's why I'm trying rc, I ate too much on sw and that didn't work. How was today? I've written my shopping list today and I'm looking forward to starting I think, but I'm petrified of being hungry and then bingeing

Thanks guys - Emma, I am finding it fine with plenty to eat! Last night (day 3) I have found the toughest yet as I was at bingo and usually I would be having chicken and chips or something similar. I made do with a coffee and waited for dinner. The cottage pie with sweet potato topping was delish and I am having that again tonight whilst hubby and DD have salmon and chili pasta (I don't like fish unless its battered!).

We have our first weigh in on Thursday night so will let you know how we all get on. Hubby says he can tell I have lost some already but that is just him being nice I think!

Good luck with it Emma - when are you going to start it? we have followed the book to the letter and that makes it so easy to prepare a shopping list etc. and no need to think too much about what we are going to have that night etc.

All the best
Angela x

Well done you, my class leader said day three is always the hardest.

I've started this morning and so far so good. I've even just done thirty minutes in the gym to get my exercise in.

I'm not following the book exactly because I prefer to have the same breakfast every day and have to make meals fit with my job. But I've got a plan for the week which takes from the book and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Off to make soup now for my lunch later, going to make enough to get three portions in the freezer as well :)

Hope you have a good day

Hi Emma - how are you getting on? I had first weigh in last night and have lost 8.5lbs. Everyone was so lovely and a even came up afterwards to congratulate me. Hubby lost 5.5 lbs and daughter 2.5lbs. I got slimmer of the week and my first half stone award - really chuffed to bits.

Even managed the exercise class this week without almost being sick!

Hope you are all doing well and have a lovely weekend x

well done mrs parker thats great

Back