First date?

You can't leave us in suspense, it will be to cruel....

Hi Guys!

Sorry for not replying sooner, I was in no fit state to write my name yesterday, nevermind type an update!! :drunk: Had a weeny bit too much alcohol on Saturday night and suffered a bit yesterday (and today too!!) :eek: And also had an extortionate amount of syns but still somehow lost a pound tonight!! :eek:

Thank you all so much for your advice and words of support after I got myself into a bit of a nervous flap! Unfortunately, I don't have any juicy gossip to report back with. :( I had a fantastic weekend though, our meal was lovely (went for a chinese), we got on really really well, had a great time with our friends afterwards, but there's nothing more than a very good friendship there between us. At least it was good practice and I won't be in such a flap the next time I have a first date! :D

The good thing is I managed to relax and enjoy the evening and his company. We get on like a house on fire and I'm happy to keep it that way!

And in case you're wondering.... I got a new sparkly top and wore it with dark jeans and low heels, as advised! :D I was quite chuffed to get several comments from friends on how nice I looked! I'm not used to compliments! :p

Thanks again!!:thankyou:

I too am glad it went well, and as I always say hunny, plenty more cockles in the sea :D Have fun finding them :D:D

k XX

Fantastic. Great to get compliments, so you know that you're looking good and should feel confident when you're out. Glad you had a good time, that's what it's all about really :)

Glad you had fun - and dates are fun so may this be the first of many xxx

Hi VM,

Had to come back and see how you got on. Very positive way of looking at things - this was a practice.

So glad that you got loads of compliments about how nice you were looking I am sure you were stunning.

Go out there and slay the next one!!

Thanks everyone!!!:grouphugg:

Back