first day booboo!!!

Browsie

Silver Member
Hi

This is my first day of JUDDD and first DD. I have checked out how many cals it says on the web site and it gave me 635 for 20%. I had done really well, didn't have anything this morning just water and mint tea. Then I had a mug shot for 166 cals with a rice cake 26 cals. Then i had some melon for 98 cals.

So far so good, there is a treat table which today has been put next to me, I managed to resist until now and I have just had about 15 chocolate covered pretzels. I've had a look online and 1/3 of a pack is about 16 pretzel for 165 cals!!! With the tea I was going to have, a WW chilli with wedges for 245 cals, takes me to 694 cals for the day 29 over my 20% allowance.

So should I try to change my tea to compensate, or can I up the cal intake to my 25% allowance which is 794?

Will it matter if I don't have all the 794 can I have somewhere inbetween?

Is it a case of the less the better, so have my tea then nothing else if at all possible?

I did have a yogurt and strawberries for tonight but I can miss these out if it is better too?

Sorry for all the rambling, I have come from SW where one bad day ******* your whole week!!! Thank you in adviance for any replies.

I would just have the 694 cals and call it quits. It's not bad for your first day. I anticipate you'll find that chocolate covered pretzels are not worth the calories next time tho! I had a look online and the calories vary so I would be very cautious as 15 pretzels in chocolate could be more than 165 calories. I think it's best to try to keep as low as possible if you can but that's just my own preference.

Last edited:
Aww hun don't worry it's your first day, you've done well :) Just try carry on with what you had planned but don't have an extras tonight. Lovely up day tomorrow and then your next down day will be better.

Well done for getting started it can take a few down days to get into the swing of things

:)

Back