First day diary can someone tell me how it is

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
2 poached eggs and baked beans on 1 slice of white breAd (synned)
Pear
Sw chips, garden peas, Chinese glazed pork steak and spoon of Tom sauce (synned)
Few glasses of no added sugar juice and 1 coffee with sweeteners

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

The bread and sauce total to 5.5 syns. So I have a few remaining for a treat this evening.
I have used a dash of milk in my coffee today so I am going to use the rest of the milk this evening as hexa with some shredders as Hexb.
Is this right?
Nt sure how many syns to stick too

You definitely need much more superfree - only thing in your day is a pear. Also you havent actually had much to eat - 2 meals and a piece of fruit? Just read you're having your A/B as cereal and milk so I suppose thats a third meal but make sure you dont go hungry

I feel like I am going hungry as jus don't know what to eat all the time
I dont mind fruit but can't eat it all day
Day 3 and still on track but struggling

Try to plan ahead, decide whether you're doing EE with just one Hex A and one Hex B or green with two of each or red with two of each. If you do EE make sure each meal has superfree foods. You don't need to have fruit all day, there's plenty of other free foods to choose from if you need to nibble.....carrot sticks or sticks of cucumber dipped in a homemade mint sauce (just use fat free natural yoghurt with some fresh mint). It's much easier to stay on track if you plan your menu ahead. Use your syns too, they're there for you to enjoy a treat or two. Switch your synned bread for 2 slices of whole meal from a 400g loaf and you can have that as a Hex B. Just play around with things, look up some recipes and you will find what suits you. Chin up x

Back