first day doing ts

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Im doing ts from today after 2 weeks of ws any words of wisdom for me lol

No words of wisdom I'm afraid as I am starting TS myself tomorrow. Just wanted to say good luck and I'll be joining you tomorrow.

Good luck too, I've lost 10lb doing ws but i want it off a bit quicker so ts for a while x

Good luck...am on day 6 of TS. It's hard...just got to fight the cravings and know you will get through them...that's what i'm trying to do anyway. WS wouldn't work for me as I wouldn't be able to stick to the set foods...would just eat anything. All or nothing for me....shakes only. Best of luck.x.

I am on day 7 and it's much easier now. No hunger, Much more energy and feeling great. This is my experience. I feel very positive and determined.
Best advice drink lots of water, take it easy, have a few early nights whilst your body does detox and adjusts. Find some nice distractions, TV, film, your thing. it's true the first few days are awful then it becomes much easier. When you feel rough drink more water and try to rest, it all gets better then.
I plan to weigh once a month, I am easily discouraged so decided not to take the risk. Good luck!

Hi all I've made it to day 3 with without a hiccup its not been to bad the weekend will be a test but i aim to keep busy doing my wedding album i know this may sound silly but i still feel really frumpy what day did u start to feel u were slimer? x

Back