first day doing ts

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Emmajoyce, 14 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Emmajoyce

Emmajoyce Will be a skinny mini!

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im doing ts from today after 2 weeks of ws any words of wisdom for me lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    No words of wisdom I'm afraid as I am starting TS myself tomorrow. Just wanted to say good luck and I'll be joining you tomorrow.

4. Emmajoyce

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck too, I've lost 10lb doing ws but i want it off a bit quicker so ts for a while x

5. jb598

jb598 Get through each day.

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Good luck...am on day 6 of TS. It's hard...just got to fight the cravings and know you will get through them...that's what i'm trying to do anyway. WS wouldn't work for me as I wouldn't be able to stick to the set foods...would just eat anything. All or nothing for me....shakes only. Best of luck.x.

6. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I am on day 7 and it's much easier now. No hunger, Much more energy and feeling great. This is my experience. I feel very positive and determined.
    Best advice drink lots of water, take it easy, have a few early nights whilst your body does detox and adjusts. Find some nice distractions, TV, film, your thing. it's true the first few days are awful then it becomes much easier. When you feel rough drink more water and try to rest, it all gets better then.
    I plan to weigh once a month, I am easily discouraged so decided not to take the risk. Good luck!

7. Emmajoyce

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all I've made it to day 3 with without a hiccup its not been to bad the weekend will be a test but i aim to keep busy doing my wedding album i know this may sound silly but i still feel really frumpy what day did u start to feel u were slimer? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.