First day done!!!

Just think of all of the clothes you'll be able to ebay soon!

Wahooooo!! Had my shakes today and three litres of water. Am feeling hungry to be honest but have distracted myself by listing ebay items.
Feeling very cold! And tired. So going to take myself to bed now, just feeling glad that the first day is done :)

Well Done Claire!! Day one definitely the hardest in my opinion. I'm on day 2 now and finding it so much easier. I had the shivers and a thunderclap headache all day yesterday but today it's a whole new story.

Good luck with your weight loss journey and happy slimming.

TT.

Well Done im on my second day now finding it a litte easier :) Good Luck

Sarah x

Thanks guys! Second day done, did have a wobble earlier and knew I was going to eat something so had a tin of tuna, not ideal I know but thought that was the least bad thing I could have!

Are you following 3 or 4 packs a day? You should be able to add a high protein/low carb meal with 3 packs. That means a tin of tuna is 100% ok.
You can have 100g of protein rich food and 200g of veg on the 3 a day.
You can also add 100g of veg to the 4 a day programme.

I alternate between the two. Today (day 3) ive been on 4 packs, where as days 1 and 2 I was on 3 + a meal. It really helps that you can have some real food. Makes the diet really easy to follow.

Good luck with day 3 tomorrow.

ClaireLR said:
Ive been doing three packs only....is that not right then? Thats because it's how many I had on Cambridge, assumed this would be the same.

You can add 100g of protein (meat fish eggs or cottage cheese) + 200g of veg a day to your 3 packs. So long as you don't add carbs. This is a more flexible diet than Cambridge.

Back