First Day eeek

JaWillJa

Today is the first day on Lipotrim eeeek feeling excited that Iam now on it and not just thinking about it. Also I'am very worried :eek:

Well done on making the 1st step and starting LT!
The first couple of days may seem tough but it will be worth it when u get to our 1st weigh in :)
I'm on day 4 now of my restart and feeling very positive thanks to minimins - if u feel like your struggling log on to this forum it will help!
Good luck and let me know how ur getting on x

I was the same. First day I was thrilled to be starting but nervous about how it would pan out over the longterm. 2nd day I had a headache ALL day and had to go to bed for a few hours during the day. Since then I have been feeling better than I have in years except for feeling hungry on and off but the thoughts of doing loads of things with my kids when/if the summer comes is really keeping me focused

Feeling hungry now, don't want to have last shake till later, when do you have your shakes? Do you have at the same time every day?

Have you had your water? Drink more :D Go and have a bath, paint your nails, do your hair, do a facemask, smother yourself in a tonne of creams, put on some nice PJs and fluffy slippers, have a black tea/coffee then sit down with your last shake/soup. Honest, I struggled like hell on my first week and gave up - how I wish I hadnt! I cleaned things, I decorated, I went for walks etc keep it up, your first weigh in will reap rewards!x

Thanks, yeah I must remember the water, I will go and have some now, and yes my toe nails are in desperate need of a make over ooh they are not looking good ha ha
I am determined to stick to this diet, I think I will be better when I am busy at work tomorrow
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

fizzstar said:
Have you had your water? Drink more :D Go and have a bath, paint your nails, do your hair, do a facemask, smother yourself in a tonne of creams, put on some nice PJs and fluffy slippers, have a black tea/coffee then sit down with your last shake/soup. Honest, I struggled like hell on my first week and gave up - how I wish I hadnt! I cleaned things, I decorated, I went for walks etc keep it up, your first weigh in will reap rewards!x

Ha ha fizzstar I have just done nearly everything u listed above this afternoon cis I've been bored lol - it does help to take ur mind off food etc... I always tend to make more of an effort 2 when in on TFR lol

JaWillJa said:
Thanks, yeah I must remember the water, I will go and have some now, and yes my toe nails are in desperate need of a make over ooh they are not looking good ha ha
I am determined to stick to this diet, I think I will be better when I am busy at work tomorrow
Thanks

The water is the key :) I've also started drinking hot water since I've started LT this time around and it's helped keep me warm and stopped me from missing my beloved cups of tea!
I also find it easier in work - like u said it's keeping busy... At the weekends I don't really do much so get bored and think I'm hungry but it's just boredom..
Good luck for day 2 x

Thanks, I am going to try the warm water, I too will miss the cups of tea. Not even going to try it black yuk!

Dont knock the black tea ;) I was the same, thinking 'eww' but its actually not that bad! Keep going, go clean the skirting boards around the house with a toothbrush :D Cleaning feels brilliant, get everything sparkling and neat... my hoover broke down on the week I did LT - poor thing didnt know what had hit me, using it all the time!!

Back