first day, first FR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by mared, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. mared

mared New Member

First of all I have to say how insirational and encouraging you all are. Your stories have indeed motivated me no end.

Just had had my first replacement, went ok, I'm drinking plenty of water as advised. I think whats going to be hard for me is getting out of the habit of snacking, not that I am craving anything at the moment, or even hungry, but I've usually got a bag of crisps or something open on my desk! (I'm in work) .

I think my biggest struggle will be when I get home, and settle down in front of the telly - the time when we usually get all the nicies out to snack on , so I will be keeping a chocolate FR to have for then.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wamser

Wamser Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr
    Hi,
    The best of luck with the Lt journey it really gets easier after the first week X

4. BUTTERBEAN94

BUTTERBEAN94 Is a loser! ;-)

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck! It gets easier, I was a snacker, and now I treat my self to a cup or 2 of black tea, and its surprising how much I look forward to it! X

5. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
  6. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Mared.
    Know what you mean about snacking at work or watching tv. People say it's only a habit which can be broken in 3 weeks. Easier said than done, eh? I think I've finally broken that habit through a mixture of coming on this forum with telly in the background and a sudoku or simple crossword to distract me.
    If you can stick to this diet, it is great for wiping the slate clean, examining all your bad habits and planning for a better future.
    Good luck with your first week, hun. X

7. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Jessie has hit the nail on the head.. I too kill time on here when I would usually be snacking and watching telly, its so easy to do and when the tv is on I think about food as my mind wanders. Online I find I concentrate much more and cause I am typing and actively thinking I forget about it all and before you know it 2 hours have passed! .. either that or I go to bed! LOL!!

Good luck and stay strong and i recommend the breath mints to refresh your mouth if you are struggling and want to eat. They make my mouth feel zingy and that kills the pang for food!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.