First Day, First Post, First Disaster!

Zoe321

Hi All
Thought I should introduce myself before I start posting on the other boards...
Well, after a 2 stone loss on WW i'm at the point now where the weight's not coming off as quickly as i'd hoped and i've taken the leap onto the Lipotrim programme :D
First day today and i'm in proper Eye of the Tiger mode...had all of my shakes and my water and not feeling too bad at all (fingers crossed). Disaster occured earlier though when I tried to mix a vanilla shake with coffee and hot water - top popped off the shaker and re-decorated the kitchen with formula!!! All sorted now though.
I'm upping the weight loss effort as me and my hubby have recently been refused NHS fertility treatment (he has a 16 year old daughter from a previous marriage which automatically excludes us) and with the cost of Private treatment being so high, I want to give us the very best chance possible for it to work. I have around 70lbs to lose so really want to go for it.

Hope to get to know you all soon!
Z:cross:

Welcome to Minimins Zoe :D:D:D

Watch out for that shaker!! :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Zoe,

Welcome to this site. It's my first week registered with it, and I've found it great so far. Hopefully you'll find all the support needed from it :)

Good Luck with your weight loss journey :)

Fi x x

Hi Zoe, LOL that made me laugh about the shaker :) Welcome and good luck.

Hi Zoe,

I'm also new too :cool:

Good luck with LT, you have a great incentive for sticking to this programme, and I wish you all the luck in the world with your weightloss and IVF journey.

Be strong, and keep focussed, the end goal is so worth it.

take care,

x

Hi Zoe,

Good luck on Lipotrim, which will more importantly give you a far better chance for IVF....

Routing for you.

Take Care
Ju

Back