First day help x

chrissie21

Hi everyone, this is my first day and thought I would write my food diary so people can advise me if I am eating correctly.
B/fast - 2 weetabix with skimmed milk, powdered sweetener and a banana
Lunch - 2 slices of nimble bread, scrape of olive spread, lean turkey, lettuce, cucumber and an apple
I have also drank 1 litre of sugar free orange squash so far today x I would really appreciate some peoples views on what I'm eating x

Looks good to me but I'm not an avid xen rule follower I mainly stick to Sw but well done on your first day!! X

Hi there all, it is also my 1st day today too! be great to team up for support and advice. I am soooo nervous; can I just ask is not even a scrap of spread allowed?

jaloanna said:
Hi there all, it is also my 1st day today too! be great to team up for support and advice. I am soooo nervous; can I just ask is not even a scrap of spread allowed?

Hi welcome, did you get your tablets?

It would be better for you not to have the spread, it might cause side effects.. Which we call "Tango" due to the colour.. Try extra light Philadelphia instead it's within the rules :)

Have you read the stickies folder at the top of the xenical forum page? Has loads info about rules..

All you really need to do is follow the rules and you will not get side effects :)

Don't be shy ask any question even if it's a bit TMI we all are happy to help!

cheers for the support I did get my tablets ! and just had the 1st one with grilled chicken salad and a muller light- feeling very nervous about how body is all going to react - really dont want any mishaps especially at work tonight. I havent read the stickys will do that now! :)

olive spread is fine hon. but i buy olive light spread so try that instead. i can't eat that nimble bread loooool it just dissolves in your mouth haha. i eat wholemeal bread (medium slice). oh and if u miss cheese or anything like that buy the laughing cow cheese light triangles. (they defo help me with getting over the craving on cheese) good luck with your journey and keep us all updated x

Back