First day - how am I doing please?

Jupiter

Hello Everyone
Can you Atlins experts please check out my first days menu and see what you think?
B - 2 boiled eggs and smoked salmon
S - Slice of corned beef Babybel cheese
L - Tuna, mayo Rocket and Spinach
S - Celery sticks and Pate
D - Slow cooked brisket beef with Steamed cabbage and sprouts

Am trying to drink lots of water pluse have had one coffee with cream and some herbal tea.
Is it all ok or am I completely wrong!?
Thank you
J x

Looks good to me as long as you've checked your carbs in the pate. I can't seem to find one that's particularly low. I don't knbow about the corned beef if you're on induction. Maybe someone else can let us both know!
Welcome btw :)

yep, looks good, and I agree about the Pate,
Corned Beef
Calories 210
Fat 15 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Carbohydrates 0 g
Cholesterol 85 mg
Protein 15 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g

Looks great... & welcome. x

1. Being near the sea - or even better, having sea views (lived on the beach in Sydney, loved it)

2. Some lovely old Victorian houses - and I know everyone disses Warrior Square, but I think it's lovely there

3. Friendly people - every time I've visited, I've had a great old chat to strangers - not something you do in London or you might be arrested :)

4. Affordable price for flats - already showed Vicky this one - 1 bed flat for sale, Terrace Road, St Leonards On Sea - Ref:7398851

Downside - Southeastern Trains!!!!!

Sx

Menu looks good Jupiter. Hello and welcome. You'll love it here.

Susie - you have seriously itchy feet woman!

Kitty - see the meat thread - M&S chicken liver forestier pate is 0.5g per 100g and totally yum - full of little crunchy black mushrooms too. Or make your own, it's seriously easy, I swear!

Hi Steve, how's things??

hey stranger how you getting on?

Yes, where have you been Stephen?

Back