first day lighterlife

wendy anne 69

well this is it day 1 and am looking forward to my journey i am starting at 18stone 10lb i want to lose at least 7 stone my ideal weight would be about 11 stone i am 38 i cant remember the last time i was 11 stone i was probably 13/14 so a few years ago i have done ll before but got pregnant and had to stop my daughter camryn is now one and a half and my daughter charis starts school in august so feeling very inspired because of everyone on here you are all fantastic ok i will stop blethering now:)

Best of Luck - It is a great diet and if you stick to it (pretty easy to do so most of the time) than the weight will fall off!

Good luck toller girl - I am sure you will enjoy the process as you watch the weight just melt away.
You will be so shocked at your first weigh in
x

Hi
Good luck with the first week, it can be quite hard, but the best thing is once that is done its so easy.
Good luck to you and please stay around and let us know how you are getting on.
Its going to be the best thing you have ever done.
Tange

You go for it, its a great diet I've lost 4 and a half stone on it and its gone in a blink of an eye. You'll have lots of support and learn alot about your self for me its been amazing !

sending you lots of optimistic and positive vibes
:-D
Here you will succeed with all the support in your group and in this forum.
I am 21 weeks in and it has flown by.
Just make sure you are always near the loo for a wee!
take care
Juliette
x

lol I never stray far from a loo!!!

Wendy Anne, I have just finished my first week I found day 3 the worse as I was going into ketosis but apart from that and the constant running to the loo its been fine, wishing you all the very best x

Good luck with your ll journey Wendy this forum is such a help keep us informed on your progress as you watch the weight fall off

it will all feel better just wait till your first WI and you won't look back. everyone is so suportive so good look

day 2 i dont feel hungry but my tummy is rumbling, have a little headache ,and my legs feel like lead weight but i know things can only get better i am staying close to toilet but i still feel like i can do this
Hi Wendy Anne,
Well done that is one day closer to goal weight. Hang in there for the first few days, and don't worry about the tummy rumbling mine still does from time to time. Remember the more you drink the more you shrink.
I am so excited for you, the first time you step on the scale you will fall off with joy.
Looking forward to following your progress.
Tange

day 2 i dont feel hungry but my tummy is rumbling, have a little headache ,and my legs feel like lead weight but i know things can only get better i am staying close to toilet but i still feel like i can do this

Sounds like you are going into ketosis already - let the fat burning commence!

day 3 well so far so good i have been wanting to eat not because im hugary i think because its there and with 2 children under 5 its hard not to pick at there food but have not gave in i feel not to bad a little tired i have managed all the water so far i still think this is going to work even if family and friends dont on the whole im quite pleased with myself have a pop in tomorrow and get weighed and im actually looking forward to it

Well done Wendy - it is hard not to pick for the first few days as it is a habit that you do unconsciously! One of my friends even ate a mini donut by mistake as somebody handed it to him and he just automatically stuffed it down his throat before he had realised!

It just goes to show that Paul McKennas guidelines about conscious eating are important - think about each mouthful consciously as you chew and chew (30 times or so I think he recommends)

Back