FIRST DAY LIPOTRIM

diole

Hey starting again, this is coming to the end of my first day and well I dont feel too bad. I have had a headeache which I cant get rid off. I have been reading all the post to try and motivate myself and well yes its helping as I really want this so so much. I have a huge wardrobe full of clothes which are fab!! Pity I dont fit into any of them :( but I will.
My hubby doesnt really understand how my weight plays a big part of my life and well his ans is I love u the way you are, which yes is great in one sense but in the other its not, I dont like the way I look so how can someone else. I am gonna try my hardest with this as I love christmas time there is loads of sparkle to wear and well I never usually get anything nice and this year I want to so so much.

I hear alot of people chatting about peppermint tea, what does it actually taste like as im a big coffee drinker....

Good luck everyone this week!!

hi lydia
i cant answer your question about peppermint tea because im not brave enough to drink it lol, the headache will pass as its just your body ajusting to the withdrawal of the sugars.
i totally understand your hubby not understanding as mine doesnt either he gives it the whole "i love you how you are" speech and just cant get that it stresses me out lol.
you have taken the biggest step in deciding to start lipotrim and yes it is hard but if you hold out to first way in it will give you the motivation to keep going.
this forum is fab aswell to help you get passed the hard times like dinner but quite quickly you will get used to things.
good luck chick x x x

You are probably better posting in the lipotrim forum rather than here in Slimming World ;)

oppps sorry i though i did :wave_cry:

Hi Lydia . . . wishing you the best of luck as you get through your first week. I'm on day 12 so not far ahead of you. Do any men actually 'get it' about how our weight affects us so much? My husband is great too and supportive but I'm sure that inside he must be saying: 'Oh here we go again'.

Hi Lydia, welcome and good luck.

My OH has had to get used to me being fat over the past couple of years and though he doesn't say much about it I know that he prefers me thin.....after all I hate my body and can't bear to look in the mirror naked so how can he possibly find me attractive?

I do realise, however, that you have to love yourself first.....hopefully I will one of the days?! X

Hi diole

Firstly I have to give a :0clapper:to the lovely guys that support and love us, its great. HOWEVER, its not really them we have to turn to about how we feel about ourselves. I ignore my hubby now and his approve/dissapproval and am focusing on myself. I guess its the learning to like ourselves that really count ( sorry to sound all Oprah here, but it's true).
I look back on pictures when my hubby and I were 1st together and I remember feeling 'fat' then and I only weighed 9 1/2 stone :sigh:. So I working on that side of myself as well as slurping the LT...hopefully it will be a 'out of the cocoon moment' all round :D

aww thanks everyone, my hubby is fab but to be honest its me that has the issue i cant blame him for the way i look no, secretely i reckon ive been eating to may sweeties ;)
being serious though if i dont do it no I will never do it i suffer from excuse syndrome . Its great to see so many people in the same situation and how supportive everyone is.
Good luck everyone with the weight in's this week.

lydia xx

Well done Lydia.. We are all behind you hun x x

How is the headache now? You do know you can take paracetamol if it gets too bad.. I had a bad head until about day 3, and nothing since...
Persevere hun.. it will all be worth it, and your hubby will see a slimmer, more confident you x x x

Hi Lydia, good luck on your LT journey

Welcome Lydia xx

Hiya Lydia, hope you're doing ok. Good to read all our men are the same lol...how do they put up with us? :giggle:....
Good luck hun (my youngest is called Lydia by the way :))
Lou xx

Peppermint tea

Hi Lydia, I have never drank tea or coffee ever in my life, but last week I bought a box of peppermint tea bags and i have to say I like them. It's nice to sit down with something hot and plus it helps the bodily functions ;)!!! Best of luck on the LT wagon xxx

thank u thank u all

Well, coming to the end of day 3 now and well i feel great tbh....apart from the moss thats growin on my tongue lol.
It is hard i just want to get bk to the 11 stone mark i was cant even upload my pics to show u cus it dusnt seem to work for me..but well i didnt realise how much better i looked then but eating one little thing surely woudnt hurt until it spirals out of control and well im in the situation i am now. its a sure cry from the woman over 2 years ago who use to hold sw meetings to over 200 members. I cant blame anyone but myself and well its up to me to do it or course with all the great support i have in here yous are all great gals n guys.
It feels so different this time i want to succeed maybe its cus im ready for it and plus the fact that i seem to only have 2 pair of trousers that fit with 2 hoodies that look really baggy but i refuse to but anything new cus my wardrobe is bursting with stuff.
:p:p

Lydia, I'm the very same with the clothes, I have 2 pairs of work trousers that I wear, one has a rip in the waist band part and the other a hole in the crotch (but not visible)...I refuse to buy any more clothes this size..outside of work I wear leggings and hoodies and that's it....I absolutely cannot wait to fit back into some of my size 14 jeans and to get rid of some of the boobs so that i can actually put a top on without looking like Jordan!!! lol x

These posts made me laugh, I knew that I had to do something when the arse fell out of each of the four pairs of trackies that I've been living in for the last 18 months! Now I can get back into my size 14 jeans(they've got a bit of stitch needless to say) and have treated myself to two pairs of new trackies, again size 14!! Am soooooo thrilled, just hope that they're too big soon and I can start fitting into the rest of my wardrobe x

you have both been lookin in my wardrobe as to how else wud u no what i have lol.
Its funny to see im not the only one who only has "FAT clothes. I think thats what made me decide that i need a boot up my backside..ohh i would love to wear legging but they dont really do my figure and good. But im on day 4 now and well im feeling great im not hungry and im not lookin to eat but im dreading the dentist this avo with my stinky breath:cry:im gonna have to eat a tube of toothpaste and line my mouth with strips.

lydia xx

Good luck at the dentist Lydia x x x

Back