first day of cd tmrw...i think?!

s.s

Hiya, i joined minimins about 4 days ago as id just started the slimfast diet, but through this fantastic forum i have discovered the cambridge diet - so, typical of me iv switched. I had lost a couple of pounds on slimfast but i think the high sugar levels were really making me go a little tipsy.

About me - im 23, student, miss happy go lucky.. and determined to lose just over a stone and a half. i have a wedding to go to in summer so want to fit into that dream dress with out feeing self conscious.

Today i had my meeting with my cdc, and she really is fab, really seems like she knows what she is talking about. Hopefully i can build a good relationship with her.

I got my mum (who is about 6stone overweight) to come along, and surprise she joined to. So finally after all these years shes doing something about her weight.

Im think i will start my diet tmrw, although mum wants to meet up with everyone to have a few days of the 'last meal, so she wants to start on monday. would have been nicer if we had started together - maybe one of us will change our minds.

So please welcome me, and help me a long...im really going to need it!

xxx

Welcome on board SS, all the very best to you and your Mum. Keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Georgie
xx

thank you georgie and becky..

yeah i think i really should... strangely im really excited about this diet...dont know if il be saying that week today.

Welcome:)

Once you get past the first few days it's a great diet, and makes you feel really well.

Good luck to you, and to your mum also. I started off with 5 stone to lose on the 5th February, and I've lost 2 stone (and 1 pound:D) as of yesterdays weigh in, so let her know that others with a similar amount to lose are getting the weight off quickly, and with any luck she'll be at least half way to her goal by the start of the summer:)

Back