first day of cd tmrw...i think?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by s.s, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. s.s

s.s Member

Hiya, i joined minimins about 4 days ago as id just started the slimfast diet, but through this fantastic forum i have discovered the cambridge diet - so, typical of me iv switched. I had lost a couple of pounds on slimfast but i think the high sugar levels were really making me go a little tipsy.

About me - im 23, student, miss happy go lucky.. and determined to lose just over a stone and a half. i have a wedding to go to in summer so want to fit into that dream dress with out feeing self conscious.

Today i had my meeting with my cdc, and she really is fab, really seems like she knows what she is talking about. Hopefully i can build a good relationship with her.

I got my mum (who is about 6stone overweight) to come along, and surprise she joined to. So finally after all these years shes doing something about her weight.

Im think i will start my diet tmrw, although mum wants to meet up with everyone to have a few days of the 'last meal, so she wants to start on monday. would have been nicer if we had started together - maybe one of us will change our minds.

So please welcome me, and help me a long...im really going to need it!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Welcome on board SS, all the very best to you and your Mum. Keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Georgie
    xx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's. I think you should start as soon as poss and when you are in the right frame of mind :)

5. s.s

s.s Member

thank you georgie and becky..

yeah i think i really should... strangely im really excited about this diet...dont know if il be saying that week today.

6. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

Welcome:)

Once you get past the first few days it's a great diet, and makes you feel really well.

Good luck to you, and to your mum also. I started off with 5 stone to lose on the 5th February, and I've lost 2 stone (and 1 pound:D) as of yesterdays weigh in, so let her know that others with a similar amount to lose are getting the weight off quickly, and with any luck she'll be at least half way to her goal by the start of the summer:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.