First day of Exante

jayne289

Hi all

Today is my first day doing Exante - so far so good - ISH!

the tomato and basil soup was absolutely disgusting, dreading the vanilla shake ive got for dinner. although the bar was okay - bit too 'chemical' sweet but with a black coffee it went down okay.

Literally the only thing putting me off doing this for a month is the taste!

HAs anyone else done it for just one month? Ive lost 40 lbs by just watching what I eat and exercising, another 4 or 5 to go so Im hoping that this will kick start the weightloss again and get me the right side of 13 stone!!

to be honest, i see a lot of people adding Coffee to there shakes and sweetener to make the shake more edible, the taste will seem a lot better once in ketosis, and well done on day 1 :) x

I don't find the taste an issue - none of them have the taste of high fat, salt loaded quick fix foods. They do grow on you, I found I treated the packets like medication - take three packets a day, mix with water and add only water and green tea and you will lose weight. I was at the stage when I would have eaten anything to get these results.
Now I am very fond of vanilla, tomato soups is fine, mushroom improves with fresh herbs, banana tastes better with two sweeteners etc etc...

Its a means to an end and it works, but it does not compare in any shape or form with a real meal, I don't think its supposed to. I hope this helps, good luck to you on your journey - its not easy is it?

GSQ

20 days for me, am not as experienced as the guys that have lost lots though. I did not like the tom soup one when I started but you just get used to them, i don't add anything to them now really, i don't even look at the flavor i get out the draw, Just get them down the hatch to give my body what i need lol

Well done on day 1 :)

you all definitely have the right attitude! day one was pretty easy for me, I was physically hungry - at the times I normally am when I eat real food, like 11am and on the tube home from work but I didn't slip up. Despite my boyfriend saying 'one cup of tea with milk wouldnt hurt would it?' and 'can you eat chocolate?' lol

the strawberry shake was delicious - well maybe I am exaggerating!

I already feel a bit different, Im sure I havent lost weight in one day and its purely psychological but exerting this amount of self-control is good for your confidence! And good on the bank balance because I am not making a morning trip to Pret or Starbucks for cappucino and something deliciously sweet and fattening!

Good luck everyone else, hopefully I'll manage another 100% today!

Just popping in to say hello and good luck on your second 100% day!

I really don't like the tomato soup, but I love all the others (well maybe love is going a bit over the top!) You can also have the Tesco Ultraslim bars instead of the Exante ones if you get a bit bored with them. They're really lovely :D

Back