First day of Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jayne289, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all

Today is my first day doing Exante - so far so good - ISH!

the tomato and basil soup was absolutely disgusting, dreading the vanilla shake ive got for dinner. although the bar was okay - bit too 'chemical' sweet but with a black coffee it went down okay.

Literally the only thing putting me off doing this for a month is the taste!

HAs anyone else done it for just one month? Ive lost 40 lbs by just watching what I eat and exercising, another 4 or 5 to go so Im hoping that this will kick start the weightloss again and get me the right side of 13 stone!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    to be honest, i see a lot of people adding Coffee to there shakes and sweetener to make the shake more edible, the taste will seem a lot better once in ketosis, and well done on day 1 :) x

4. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I don't find the taste an issue - none of them have the taste of high fat, salt loaded quick fix foods. They do grow on you, I found I treated the packets like medication - take three packets a day, mix with water and add only water and green tea and you will lose weight. I was at the stage when I would have eaten anything to get these results.
    Now I am very fond of vanilla, tomato soups is fine, mushroom improves with fresh herbs, banana tastes better with two sweeteners etc etc...

Its a means to an end and it works, but it does not compare in any shape or form with a real meal, I don't think its supposed to. I hope this helps, good luck to you on your journey - its not easy is it?

GSQ

5. lastslim

lastslim has some slim place to be

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Asda meal replacement
    20 days for me, am not as experienced as the guys that have lost lots though. I did not like the tom soup one when I started but you just get used to them, i don't add anything to them now really, i don't even look at the flavor i get out the draw, Just get them down the hatch to give my body what i need lol

Well done on day 1 :)

6. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    you all definitely have the right attitude! day one was pretty easy for me, I was physically hungry - at the times I normally am when I eat real food, like 11am and on the tube home from work but I didn't slip up. Despite my boyfriend saying 'one cup of tea with milk wouldnt hurt would it?' and 'can you eat chocolate?' lol

the strawberry shake was delicious - well maybe I am exaggerating!

I already feel a bit different, Im sure I havent lost weight in one day and its purely psychological but exerting this amount of self-control is good for your confidence! And good on the bank balance because I am not making a morning trip to Pret or Starbucks for cappucino and something deliciously sweet and fattening!

Good luck everyone else, hopefully I'll manage another 100% today!

7. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    Just popping in to say hello and good luck on your second 100% day!

I really don't like the tomato soup, but I love all the others (well maybe love is going a bit over the top!) You can also have the Tesco Ultraslim bars instead of the Exante ones if you get a bit bored with them. They're really lovely :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.