First day of management

jackadam0510

Hi guys, just finished foundation stage on LL and lost 3stone 11lb. Starting on management stage today, so just looking for advice on other peoples experiences and any ideas on what barriers i might now face.:)

Morning! well done on your fantastic loss!!
Hope you love the site as much as I do. :)
Look forward to following your maintenance sucess.

((Hugs))

Hi Jacka
Well done you fantastic..:D ...maintance great longing to get there.
I started my LL journry yesterday 1st day Of SSing today :eek:
Wishing you luck in maintance and I hope you can offer me some words of wisdom along my journey.
xxc

Hey good luck on your management. I started on Sunday and am finding it far harder than ssing :eek:

hi jackadam
well done on your weight loss and welcome to management!
It is very scarey eating again - but also fascinating!
Try new foods - all the different flavours from fish are amazing: vegetables and fruits [when they are introduced] are very much appreciated!
biggest advice - stop eating when you feel full - don't give your self huge portions else you may build up your appetite to the same as when you were bigger!
You are slim - eat as a slim person & eat healthily - it really is very enjoyable!
good luck and keep posting
PS I lost 10lbs in the management phase and still maintaining 3 months on [always aware of what goes in my mouth though LOL]

Thanks for your encouraging posts, got through the first day of management with my piece of chicken. All the skills learnt at foundation level helped yesterday when I hit my car and got a puncture in the space of 2 hours. I had the thoughts of go and comfort eat but I just told my self that it isn't going to change anything and went to the gym instead.

Thanks for your encouraging posts, got through the first day of management with my piece of chicken. All the skills learnt at foundation level helped yesterday when I hit my car and got a puncture in the space of 2 hours. I had the thoughts of go and comfort eat but I just told my self that it isn't going to change anything and went to the gym instead.

Good for you. Keep going and count the days off until it becaomes second nature :D

No advice as I am just about to move on to development but wanted to wish you the best of luck. Let us know how you get on.

Back