First day of refeed before New York

rosiered

I never thought I would be reluctant to eat but have had to start eating for my holiday and have been feeling really nervous. I have already done brill and I don't want it to stop.
I went to the supermarket to buy my chicken and lettuce and all the way round I was fighting with myself not to go down the crisp aisle..... I managed it! Thank god!

Have just had my first meal in five weeks and so far so good! two meals tomorrow!

Chelly it tasted delish! Healthy food tasting nice?!!

Nikkki - Didn't want to come off it! Got loads of weight to lose and am straight back on it afterwards!

See myself been on LT til at least June and am prepared for no more cheats until then!

I had to eat a normal meal last week due to being snowed in. I had grilled chicken with green beans. I sprayed the chicken with frylite and sprinkled some herbs on it before grilling it in the George Forman grill, it was lovely.
Just stick to your healthy meals and you will be fine. Most of all, have a super holiday in New York you lucky girl.

hahaha!! amazing, glad you enjoyed it!!!

And yeah have an amazing time in new york :)

Have a great holiday.XX

Have a great time, when you're there buy yourself lots of nice clothes to reward yourself for your discipline on the crisp aisle!

have a great time

Rosie you have a lovely time abe, u deserve a treat after 5 works of hard work!!

i know what you mean about coming off it, iv only been on it 3 n ahalf weeks, and im so scared to eat again!!

i still dont think i could be in controll with my food, so hoping it will come eventualy!

xx

Back