First day of the res of my life?

niffa80

Hi all, so this is me now & hopefully you lovely people will help me to get to where I want to be?

So far I should explain that the motivation is not entirely devoid of emotion. In july my husband left me after befriending a "sporty" younger girl at work. I've been about as low as I could possibly go & now I need to get my life back on track - for me!

I'm a mum of 2 fantastic boys 9 & 10. My eldest in into sports, he's a triathlete & swimmer, my youngest is autistic & needs extra support. This has meant that they have come first & along with work I have become a taxi service with no time for me.
At 27 I had to have a hysterectomy so should be taking hrt.
I also have inappropriate sinus tachycardia (my heart suddenly decides to beat really fast for no reason!)
I've been fairly exercise phobic, but I know I need to quit the comfort eating & stand on my own 2 feet & get my life back.

Any support & helpful advice is welcome.

Thank you.

Nif

Hi all, so this is me now & hopefully you lovely people will help me to get to where I want to be?

So far I should explain that the motivation is not entirely devoid of emotion. In july my husband left me after befriending a "sporty" younger girl at work. I've been about as low as I could possibly go & now I need to get my life back on track - for me!

I'm a mum of 2 fantastic boys 9 & 10. My eldest in into sports, he's a triathlete & swimmer, my youngest is autistic & needs extra support. This has meant that they have come first & along with work I have become a taxi service with no time for me.
At 27 I had to have a hysterectomy so should be taking hrt.
I also have inappropriate sinus tachycardia (my heart suddenly decides to beat really fast for no reason!)
I've been fairly exercise phobic, but I know I need to quit the comfort eating & stand on my own 2 feet & get my life back.

Any support & helpful advice is welcome.

Thank you.

Nif

Hi and welcome :)

Im sorry to hear about the situation with your husband and how you are going through a lot health-wise too.
Its a completely different situation but I can relate to how you feel slightly as my husband suddenly passed away earlier this year so I too am trying to get my life back on track after a low period.
I bet you're children keep you so busy. I have an autistic cousin and am starting to volunteer with disabled younger people so I can imagine it takes up a lot of your time trying to give your son extra support.
Hopefully you can then find some extra support on here as everyone is lovely :)
xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back