First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Hiya nina hun... so sorry im being so bad...
But im planning on re starting 2moro on s/s.
So i'll be back....
Ive been messing about with this for mths!
I've really gotta try with it, im feeling so down with my weight issue.
Nice to see your still doing so well hun :)
Be back 2moro.... donna xx :wavey:

WOW there's life on the board afterall hehe Lovely to see you Donnamarie!!!! xxxx

Lol nina... it is a bit like that in here huh... where has everyone gone??
Im on day 1 of my restart, and i must admit, i dont feel like my heads init.
Im not sure if im gonna stick to it, i really hope i can, but it's that old voice in my head talking me out of it again! :mad:
I got so much weight to lose and im feeling really down at the mo.
It's like a vicious circle init... im down cause im fat, and i eat because im down!
I need help i think.... hope your going ok.
Be back later. xx

Morning girls! :talk017:

I'm back and I had a fantastic holiday in Orlando. Didn't want to come home! It was amazing. So much to do and see. H2B is already planning when he wants us to go back. My friends wedding was also lovely and it was a gorgeous day.

I can't believe how quiet it has been on here while I've been away! I was expecting to have to read through loads of pages but there's not even a page completed since I was here. Hopefully thats about to change! You sound like you are doing great Ninababes. So proud of you for your great 6lb weight loss and all the gym activities. You go girl! Donna, don't worry sweetie, it will all come good. We'll certainly try and give you lots of support and advice to help you to get through it. Ninababes is right. Perhaps you should try a plan that involves some sort of meal like the 760 plan?

Well, I am going to take the plunge again! Holidays are out the way and so hopefully so are the excuses. I've decided I am going to get back on the Cambridge and get rid of these horrible pounds for good! I don't think I'd ever get the same results with my healthy eating plan so I want to shift the weight then work on maintaining it for my wedding. I think the Cambridge is very good at changing your eating habits and these good changes can hopefully stay with you for life.

Anyway, I hope you are all well.

Lotsa love
Lucy

Ooh, forgot to say. I enjoyed myself on holiday and didn't try too hard to watch what I ate and I was shocked to see that I have only gained 1lb! I think it must be because we were walking constantly. Makes me feel confident that once weight is lost it is possible to maintain it without being too neurotic. Exercise is the key!! xxx

Hiya girls and welcome back Lucy glad youhad a wonderful time and thats fantastic that you only gained 1lb!!! Donnamarie hope you got through the day successfully, must say i've had a pretty dire 4 days or is it 5 now anyhow not done a lot except eat rubbish i've had chocolate on Wednesday and thursday then pizza hut and ice cream on friday then i was wonderful on Satirday then Sunday was going really good til we went to OH's parents for the day and they cooked a pork roast which i hardly ate anythig of and so by 8pm was ravenous and ended up eating some fried chips my dad had made and then today i was supposed to be at the gym but a client was poorly and so i didnt finish til 6.30 so i came home had my t and then a pack of buttons and some more chips that dad made :( not looking forward to WI on Friday coz i've had less good days than bad in the fortnight oops but im going to the gym tomorrow wed and thurs and hope for some damage limitation

Evening girls how's everyone today? Well i think i'm back on track, i've been to the gym this evening and had 6l of water and i'm going to the gym after work tomorrow too :)

Glad to see you are back on track Ninababes! It is so hard sometimes though isn't it? I am very impressed with how great you are doing at the gym. Also your water intake is fantastic. I am rubbish at drinking enough water. I must be permenantly de-hydrated! Still plan to start back on Cambridge next week. H2b and I are going for a walk each night now instead of sitting infront of the tv all evening! It is really nice to walk and chat. The fresh air and exercise will do us good so we are trying to make it a habit – no excuses! Although he is a skinny he does no exercise. He drives to work each day, sits at a desk, drives home then relaxes all night. So he is really pleased we can both start to get fit together. We got really into cycling a couple of years back then stopped after the summer and never started again! So it would be good to start again this summer as a new thin me!

take care
xxx

p.s lots of messages on Confetti Ninababes! xxx

Hiya Lucy glad to hear everything's well for you and that you're getting a bit more exercise. Think i've drank bout 2 1/2 litres today but i'm gonna have 4 before bed not been to the gym today working late again grrr but hey ho no big deal, had another great diet day today had chicken with beansprouts and chickpeas for tea which was yummy and i'll be having my 2nd shake in about 90mins. What's made u decide to go back on Cd Lucy? Thanks for the reminder, i'll go check it now hehe xxx

Evening girls hows everyone doing today? I've got yet ANOTHER cold so i'm not very impressed but i've had 4l of water today and had a lovely chicken with bbq sauce tea it was delicious hope everyone else is having a great day :)

Well i got weighed tonight and i've lost another 2lbs so i'm really pleased especially after the bad 8 days i've had so i'm a happy bunny and i'm reducing down to 1 shake a day from December so it's exciting!!!

Happy weekend girls hope you're all having a wonderfu cheat free weekend. Well my 7day cheat free challenge is so far so good am on my 3rd litre of water and so far just had an apple and my milkshake and i feel pretty pleased with myself :-D Went to bed last night just after 9pm and didnt wake up til nearly 1pm this afternoon am im still knackered think this cold's really taken hold but im just glad it's only affecting me so much over the weekend then i dont have to miss work. Not up to much tonight just gonna veg out watching X Factor and then Casualty and then MI3 on premiere fun stuff hehe anyhow hope you're all doing great!!! xxx

Evening again looks like thers only been me here this weekend where are you all!!!!!!
Well ive had a great weekend been 1999999999% fantastic drank lots of water and had low kcal low carb meals ooo and been phone shopping today and got a new phone the samsumg F210 :-D just ashame weekend is over as it's back to work tomorrow :( hope you've all had a great weekend hugs xxx

Well i think you've all abandoned me :( hope all is well with u lot!!!!
I've had another great last 2 days went to the gym last night and i'll be going tomorrow after work. Had to take miffy to the vets again she needs her teeth burring AGAIN and i'm so impressed with our vets....we dont get paid til 28th and just been informed by the insurance company they wont pay for her last treatment coz it was her teeth and wont pay in future so we owe the vets £125 plus the cost of tomorrow's treatment which will be bout £75 and they've told me i dont have to pay anything til we get paid next week and we can pay in installments if we want to. He's also lowered the cost of the op tomorrow coz we're having to pay for it i'm so impressed by then :-D although he thinks we should find Miffy a new insurance company that will pay for treatment of mouth ulcers coz it's not through bad diet that she's having problems my poor lil baby :(

Evening again girls, another successful day, Miffy's been to the vets and had her peggies done and this time they've filed them down as much as they possibly can, sed her mouth was all red and swollen the poor thing but she's a lot happier now and keeps closing her eyes when she's eating lol

Been to the gym tonight and had a lovely time there and on my 5th L of water :-D Roll on weigh day teehee hope you're all being wonderful hugs xxx

well i'm getting fed up of my own company now u mean people :p where've u all gone abandoning me for a WHOLE WEEK!!!!! Well ive had yet another successful day on the diet am 3l down aiming for another 2 before bed and then it's weigh in tomorrow yay :) i'm very excited coz i've been so good

Well only lost 1lb at WI on Friday so wasnt very impressed have had a lovely weekend went wedding shoe shopping yesterday with my friend and went to the gym this afternoon had 5.5l of water yesterday and on my 3rd l today want another 2-3 before bed to make up for the gym. Hope everyones had a lovely weekend xx

Back