First day on Cambridge!

Hi everyone, so i finally plucked up the courage to do something about my weight. Signed up to cambridge weight plan :)

i currently weigh 12stone 12lbs, my aim is to be 10st 7lbs (i havent weight that little since high school!! i am very excited!)

so started this morning, and had my first shake - chocolate mint. very lush! i am very apprehensive about the next few months as i know it will be hard, but totally worth it.

just wanted to leave a little message to say hi, and well done to everyone else for making this massive chamge to their lifestyle and future :D

louize x

Heeey Louize :)
Welcome to Cambridge, in my opinion the best decision i've ever made personally!
I did the diet in 2008 and at the time chocolate mint where my fav shakes, i'd blend them with ice and have them 3 times a day lol. This time round i can't stand them, try the cappuccino shakes blended with ice, they're lush :)
Best of luck! x x

welcome to CD and well done for taking the 1st step, my start weight was the same as yours but im aiming to lose more than you, im on my 2nd week of CD. goodluck

Back