First day on Cambridge

beckz

Started the diet today! massive shock when I stepped on the scales, I guess I was in-denial how much weight has piled on.

starting weight 14.06 size 16 :(
I aim to lose 3+ stone and hopefully be able to go shopping and pick a dress I like rather than looking for things that cover me up!
Think it is going to be tough,but seeing the results of other cambridge users I know it can be achieved.

Hi Beckz and well done on starting the CD. I think we have all been there, knowing need to loose some weight, but putting it off. Lots of willpower needed in the first few days and loads of water, but it does get easier. I find using this forum every day has really helped and there are some great people to help you through the highs and lows.

A shopping trip to look forward to could be a great motivator!

Heidi :)

Hey Beckz, congrats on starting CD :). I'm into my 3rd week now and have lost (officially) 10lbs :). Still have another 2 stone to lose in 8 weeks but im determined to do it! Which step are you on? Looking forward to hearing how you get on, and there's loads of support on here if you need it! X

Yeah I'm glad I found this forum, it's good to read people's advice and encouragement. I am on stage 1 SS. Yesterday wasn't as bad as I expected, I did however throw up a few times, and some points I felt very weak. I have 3 part time jobs at the minute so always on the go, I am glad to be kept busy will make the diet easier. Today I feel totally fine, had soup chicken and mushroom soup, will spread my other 2 products throughout the rest of the day. Some of the pictures on here are amazing. I am going to Dubai at the end of November with my sister. She is a size 8-10 so this is keeping me motivated even more! I want to be able to wear my bikini and feel pretty, not hiding in the background covering up.

Well done on starting :)

thats good your aways on the go - helps if ur kept busy!

good luck on ur diet journey, your going to look amazing for Dubai!

xx

Thank you :). It is just changing the Way I think about food! I can't believe you have lost 2st in 4 weeks! Wow pretty impressive results. If I got 2st off before my holiday I would be chuffed.

Thank you :). It is just changing the Way I think about food! I can't believe you have lost 2st in 4 weeks! Wow pretty impressive results. If I got 2st off before my holiday I would be chuffed.

Once your past the first 3/4 days the food cravings go, and if you do think about eating, just downa pint of water and you'll soon feel full.

Aww thanks chic... I'm over the moon :) it's all about taking it a shake at a time ;)

Just stick in hun u'll defo loose that, and maybe more :)

xx

Wow that is an amazing loss! I'm going to Mexico for Xmas and I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by then on top of the 10lbs I've already lost! Really hope I can.

9.2 off on my first week :) this diet is so worth it :D

Hello,

Started cd today on ss, first meal down and it was not as bad as I thought. I realise this first week will be tough but reading all the support in here is great. Thanks!

Hi everybody Im on day 4 now and its feeling a little easier already! Day 3 was prob worst for me. finding it easy drinking the water too as Im quite thirsty on this plan!! Anyone else new to this and just started? Im on Ss x

You've done do well!!!! Our starting weights are not too different so hopefully ill do near as well as you :) have just done Ss for the full time? X

I have found my 2nd week tougher! Got my 2nd weigh in tonight so I hope it's a big loss to keep me motivated! Keep looking at people's before and after pictures so I know it is worth it. Really missing wine and missed a few nights out but must keep focused! Xxx

Good luck for your second weigh in Beckz! I am on week 2, really struggling at the moment. Have decided to have a SS+ day to keep me on track!

Let us know how you get on tonight!

Yay lost another 5.8 on Thursday! Finding this week hard, started a new job, long hours and running about all the time felt really faint and sick. Really wanted a proper dinner but stuck to it and feel muh better today. On the plus side my new work uniform is a dress sixe smaller :). Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Back