Total Solution first day on exante TS

bash

First time on exante. Wasnt as bad as i thought but hear my stomach rumbling like mad. I would say the highlight of my day was the banana shake. Drank plenty of water, went gym and also walked back home, 45 minutes in the pouring rain :-( just had my last shake of the day as remember i left my shaker at work so decide to shake it in a water bottle (epic fail) ended up with lumps but a bit of texture helped fill me up

Hey, welcome to minis and the exante gang!
Well done on getting through your first day, it gets alot easier after the first few days.

I use a balloon whisk (normal non electric whisk) to make my shakes and they turn out lovely and smooth :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Tesco have the whisks for around £8 that's what I use x

Hey :) Well done on starting, as Blue said, it does get easier! :) I use a shaker cup aswell, works a treat! Good luck! :)

Hi. I got a hand whisk thingy from Tesco for a fiver - definitely worth it. I'm going to buy another to keep at work. Someone told me about the smoothie 2 go which I'm going to get at the weekend. Hopefully it'll all help to keep us on the straight and narrow! Good luck xx

Back