First Day On Exante

Hey all, so this is my first day on Exante, I am on Total Soluations so 3 meal packs a day, shake, bar and soup. The Shake was really nice, the bar wasn't that good, the sweeteners leave a horrible taste and feeling in your mouth...plus LOTS of wind!! The soup wasn't too bad!

I was alright during the day, but felt the hungar pains about 3pm when I got back from college, managed to hold out till 6pm when I had my soup and just started to get a little headache before....which must be bad being it's my first day and all....I thought you didn't get them until like day 4/5??

AzzA

I think its def different for everyone, i found that drinking lots and having an early night helped in those early days.

It's different for everyone
unfortunately

I was lucky
I was hungry, but you drink water, black tea coffee
as it really helps
you get used to it, ketosis takes a lot of the hunger away
but you wait
and they go away

Hi. I have also just finished Day 1. Following on from some advice on another post I split my morning shake so had that at 8.30am then 12pm, the bar at 3.30pm and I have just finished my soup.

I enjoyed the bar but there was something odd about it and maybe you are right about the sweetners. I will go and read the ingredients.

All the best x

Late afternoon is my danger time as well. Brush your teeth. Drink lots of water. Make sure you've got lots to do during your danger time. Think about your goals. Remember food only lasts a moment and doesn't solve anything

Good luck

Hi Azza, welcome and good luck on your journey.

Back