First day on exante

Hello everybody:wave_cry: well this is it. i have done exante and lighter life before but have regained lots of weight. i have never been as heavy as I am now and am feeling now is the time to change.

Hi slimchick!

Well done on making the step to get your weight back under control, it's never fun restarting but here's hoping it's the last one for you!

Good luck :)

Hi! I'm on day 1 of Exante today too! I've did lipotrim swapping to exante at the start of the new year and lost 17lbs in 3 weeks but had a really stressful few months since and went straight back to eating badly :( I've put on about 10lbs of what I lost, am craving all sorts of foods and my stomach's all bloated!

I feel awful so I decided to do Exante again and at least make it to 1 month this time and try to lose 20lbs. If I can keep going after then great but if not and I can maintain a lower weight than I am now it would make me feel so much better about myself!

Hi I started on exante on Monday. I did lipotrim 7 years ago and lost 2st in 7 weeks. Only have a a stone to lose but am not disciplined enough to do it with healthy eating

Hi Littlepicker! Me neither! I find it easier to go onto total food replacement than eat healthily. My weight just doesn't seem to budge so I give up. I plan on using Exante to get my weight down then keep it down with the healthy eating :) 3 days 100% so far... here goes day 4!

Just wondering how it was going??? I am going to be joining you Monday once get my package sorted out.

Good luck to all x

Hello everybody:wave_cry:
well this is it.
i have done exante and lighter life before but have regained lots of weight.
i have never been as heavy as I am now and am feeling now is the time to change.

How's it going slimchick? I'm starting tomorrow, low carb day today to ease in :)

Good luck to everyone just starting out! You'll be a week through before you know it :) Just stick out one day at a time and make yourself busy if you struggle. (I've got party music on my headphones and am sorting photos for a photo album right now!! Hard day.)

Day 1 today and I have a choice for lunch, Banana, Chocolate or Vanilla Shake ..... oh decisions decisions. Well I am chugging black coffee and water so needing the toilet quite a bit lol.

Good luck to everyone x

Hahaha we're so spoilt for choice aren't we ? ;)

Well this morning am having Vanilla with coffee, its okay but I have such a weird taste in my mouth today, it doesn't taste quite right. But onwards and downwards xxxx

Back