First day on Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by coffeedrinker, 28 January 2013.

1. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Weighing in at 17,13 nearly 18 stone I thought right this is it! Has anyone got any success stories?.

Started -17-13
    Week one - 17-1
    Week two
    Week three-
    Week four-
    Week five-
    Week six-
    Week seven-
    Week eight-
    Week nine-
    Week ten- hoping to be around 14 stone.
    Week eleven-
    And so on..

Get in to my size 16 jeans -
    Get in to a size 14 -
    Get in to a 12

Stay at a 12 and healthly eat. At the moment I have a relationship with with food I'm hopeing lipotrim can break this up.
    Last edited: 5 February 2013
  2. LadyKate25

LadyKate25 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.

I was 17 stone at the end if June last year and am now 11 stone 8lbs.

I was doing lipotrim and now have been on slim and save for nearly a month.

Between all that time I had breaks and refeeds etc. so not on it all the time !

Good luck ;)

3. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Wow a big well done to you! That's great! Did you exercise? I've been hearing mixed reviews about to exercise or not x
  4. Fighttheflab!

Fighttheflab! Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT Coffeedrinker. Stick with it, you will feel great when you start seeing results!
  5. Nic1559

Nic1559 Well-Known Member

Best to avoid much exercise for the first few weeks, then it can be gradually introduced. If you do too much cardio-vascular type exercise it may begin to effect your losses as your body will struggle to cope. Each person has their own levels of tolerance depending on previous fitness etc. I would see how you feel after a couple of weeks.
  6. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Thanks everyone. I really want to and I am going to stick this out!!! Let's all help each other x
  7. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Day 3, feeling great? Strange. Lol.
  8. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

How long would you stay it taken you not including refeeds and breaks, Thanks?x
  9. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

10. Busy Mum

Busy Mum Well-Known Member

Wow! Well done coffeedrinker, that's a fantastic start! Good luck for week 2.
  11. Nic1559

Nic1559 Well-Known Member

Wow, coffeedrinker, that's a fantastic loss, well done.
  12. coffeedrinker

coffeedrinker Member

Thank you girls. I am on day 9, my god I'd kill for a bru haha x

How are yous doing?
  13. lillady2012

lillady2012 Active Member

thats a brill loss, i'm only half way through week one, i was hoping to do exercise to speed things up is it really a no no ?
  14. and

and Well-Known Member

The official advise is not to do extra exercise than normal. It actually slows down weightloss - I can't remember why.

Coffeedrinker - you should lose at least 1 stone a month. Some people lose faster (and that makes me a bit jealous).
  15. Fighttheflab!

Fighttheflab! Well-Known Member

Yay well done on your 1st week!