First day on lipotrim

Hi guys today is my first day on the lipotrim diet and so far so good :) how is any other new members finding it so far? I'm gettin married Augest 31st and wondering how much I could loose by then and looking for any tips,that could help me on my way thank your :)

Hi Nats,

I started yesterday and so far so good. It is early days yet so I guess that can change at any moment!

I am not too keen on the shakes which is not helping as I do not really look forward to having them!

Hope your day went well and good luck! Kelly x

Hi Kelly

thanks for the reply I am havin the same problem I don't like the taste of them either I just drink them as quick as I can!! I've heard once were over day 3 and 4 we should start feeling a lot better as those are meant to be the worse days.

nats xx

Hi Nats,

How did you get on today? Today was day three for me and I feel ok still at the moment, just tried the soup for the first time and I prefer it to the shakes!

I do not mind the vanilla one and normally have it with coffee which makes it much better!

Hope things are going well for you.

Kelly x

Hi Kelly I have also been fine today just very tired at work haven't even been tempted to eat any food hoping tomorrow I will be ok and day 4 I haven't got any of the soups in I will try next week when I got to the chemist get a few to try have u suffers any headaches as of yet?

Thanks natalie xx :)

Hi Nats!

I didnt much like the shakes either! I'm on day 5 now though and they're growing on me!

I had headaches for the first few days but happy to report that they went away on day 4 so maybe you'll be the same! :)

Good luck and I bet you're looking forward to first weigh in as much as I am!! Xx

Hi

im day 3 now and had slight headaches but nothing major I'm finding the shakes not to bad now either i prefer the chocolate one the best not keen on the vanilla one to much my first weigh in in Tuesday morning so excited and so nervous also keep us updated :)

xx

I put tablet sweetener in and makes it much better plus I put pepper in the soap. I add more water to shakes too

By the time u get to day 5 it's easy guys I'm on week 7 now and have lost just under 2 and a half stone I'm now at my target so I'm doing one more week and coming off! By the end of the first week the shakes become enjoyable! I only drink green tea and water and only have the shakes! It works so stick at it xx

Also guys the tiredness goes by about day 8 or 9 I jog do sit ups and weights and still have loads of energy! Just takes will power! And after the first weigh in its worth while! Gives u the determination to carry on!

My 1st day today as well, had a shake the Vanilla which was ok and just had the 2nd shake strawberry which was ok as well lol Working tonight until 10pm so hopefully have last shake about 9ish.

Hopefully after 1st weigh in on Monday this will spur me on

Good luck everyone x

Hi ladies, started a week ago yesterday found the first few days boring but you soon get used to it. Managed to loose 12Lb this week! so fingers crossed I'll be at target weight in no time. I have done this diet before and managed to loose 5st, it was brilliant and i did managed to keep the weight off until i had my son. Keep up the good work, keeping imaging your self in that new outfit at the end of it and the look on peoples faces who you haven't seen in a while! ( its what kept me going) :D

Hi Nats,

How did you get on today? Today was day three for me and I feel ok still at the moment, just tried the soup for the first time and I prefer it to the shakes!

I do not mind the vanilla one and normally have it with coffee which makes it much better!

Hope things are going well for you.

Kelly x

I got 2 chicken soup, is it best to mix them with cold water then heat dish in microwave???? Not sure if I wil like the soup lol

Hi I've just finished my first week and had first weight in today how's everyone else gettin on? Xxx

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's an amazing first week! Bet it really spurs you on!! I felt motivated at -5lbs so I can only imagine how happy you are right now!! Xx

And I've lost a stone :) so pleased xxxx

Well done you thats brilliant x The soup was yuckky couldnt eat it at all lol Ive had a wee bit of a headache today took an anadin and it has eased off. Trying to do without the Diet Coke is the killer, last night I dreamt the 2 litre bottles were dressed as soldiers and marching up a hill and I was chasing after them lol Yep I am weird

I mix my chicken soup with warm water and then add hot/boiling water I've heated in the kettle. I'm fairly certain I use more water than needed in all my shakes, otherwise they taste too grainy. And definitely add sweetener tabs to the vanilla, choc and strawberry. Hope you are both doing well. My 3rd weigh in is tomorrow. :p

Good luck with the weigh in :) look forward to seeing your stats :)

Back