First Day on SS Today!!

LessofLou

Is anyone starting their CD journey today like me and have over 7 stone to lose?

Today has been much easier than expected-but having done Atkins I know I will struggle days 3-5 until I am firmly in ketosis.

I love how friendly and chatty everyone is on this forum..and hope I can become part of the gang!!

Lou x

Hi Lou and welcome. I'm into my 8th week now and can't believe how far I've come. I thought I would only stick to it a couple of weeks.

You've definitely come to the right place for support, everyone on here is really friendly and full of advice for when the going gets tough.

Good luck with it and let us all know how you're getting on.

Julie

Is anyone starting their CD journey today like me and have over 7 stone to lose?

Today has been much easier than expected-but having done Atkins I know I will struggle days 3-5 until I am firmly in ketosis.

I love how friendly and chatty everyone is on this forum..and hope I can become part of the gang!!

Lou x

Hi Lou, Im on my 2nd day of SS and finding it.. ok ish lol, its bloomin hard but determined to do it, thats good that youve experienced strict diets before so you know what to expect i.e. hunger feelings etc, Good luck everyones great on here really friendly and always there with support when you need it x x

Thanks Lizi and Julie!!!

Day One almost done, bring on Day Two...Im out and about at Leicester Show but have my Tetra ready!!!

1st goal to do day 1 100%-done!!
next step to do the first week 100%!!

I have no idea how you do the funky signatures, tickers or weekly weight loss counters...I will have to figure that out!!

Lou

hi lou
first day 4 me ,just had shake and found another half from earlier dont know if to leave it ? i have 2 or 3 stone or more want to get at least half a stone under goal so i have some to play with when maintain

Lou x

hey Lou - welcome aboard !

good luck with CD - it's a fantastic diet :D

look forward to hearing bout your success !!!

Debz xx

Hi Theresa

Its great on here isnt it, that you can chat to all these people doing and wanting the same thing as us?

I think if you are on ss 3 shakes a day you should have that half as 3 shakes is your days nutrients etc, if you are on 4 I guess you could leave it for another day when you might need it.

I have read several comments on here where people have lost 3 stone in as many months so its really worth hanging in there and you will be at target by August!!! WOW!!!

Keep on keeping on Theresa!!

Lou

Thanx Debz...I really want this to be the last diet I ever do!!!!

it will be !! stay on track until you GET TO GOAL.....don't stop for anything - keep your eyes on where you want to be and you will succeed :D:D

Debz xx

Hey Lou.
Just wanted to wish you luck on your cd journey.. the first few days are the hardest.. for me my third day was tough but nothing loads of water and some neurofen didnt sort out..

CD is fab.. and its so great as you see the results quickly and start feeling so good.

Good luck this is a great forum and everyone is so supportive of each other. any questions shout there is always someone to answer.

Good luck x

thanks lessoflou
on 3 a day but CD lady said have six small but mite try 3 tomoz

Good luck I am on day 6 today and it does get easier. I have over 7 stone to loose. So good luck here's hoping for a slimmer summer and winter for us both :)

Hi Lou
I'm on 3rd day. I'm just trying to think of hunger as something positive. Actually it hasn't been too bad so far didn't think I'd get through 1st day.
Good luck. Remember why you're doing it when it gets tough

i am one day 2 just having chicken and mushroom soup ok taste a bit power? have to order next weeks shakes am trying many as possibe good luck

Hi Lou
I'm just over 2 weeks in and really should lose at least 7 stone. I'm taking it a stone at a time. In many ways, it's the easiest thing I've ever done. It can be very restrictive at times, but to echo Debz, keep your eyes on the prize and it makes sense! lol

Good luck with it all - remember to check in regularly (unlike me when I'm working! lol) and keep everyone posted on your progress

T :)

Thanks everyone for all your words of support and wisdom!! This has to be the friendliest forum I have ever been on!!

Day 2 today and just got back from Leicester show, still feeling positive and focused.

I think CD is amazing! Just finished first week which was very hard in the beginning but so so so worth it! I am the sort of person who needs fast results, so CD is perfect for me!

Thats brilliant johnners-what did you lose if you dont mind me asking? I find it so inspiring to read about everyones losses!!

Back