• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day on SW!!!!

First day! Just about got my head around it, starting at a weekend whilst I have more time to think what to eat!!!

Upto now:

Sat 06/02/2010
BR: Beans, 1 extra light cheese triangle (HA)
1 Mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch:Mushroom omelette, tomatoes, 1 rasher quorn bacon, 2 weight watchers bread (HB), 1 tpls of extra light Marg (2 syns)

Snack:1 Baby-bell light(HA)

Tea:Sweet potatoes, 3 x small turkey burgers (HB)+1.5 syn, 3 x extra light cheese triangle (HA), spring onions, peas, 2 tblsp of Bbq sauce-1 syn.

Handful of homemade chips, made with fry lite.

Mullerlight yoghurt
Freddo-5 syns.

1 weight watchers bread (HB), extra light cheese triangle (HA), baby-bell light (HA)

I seem to have ate a lot today!! Long day studying. But kept to: 9.5 syns! Any tips well appreciated!!

Also went gym did about 45 mins cardio (had a cold so had to leave early so didn't snot all over the equipment!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

welcome !! :love047:

I am new to SW!! Once you get your head a round it , its a fab diet!! I am no longer doing red and green days I do Extra easy. I am finding it hard as I live in Spain , due to the fact that their is no book for syn value but I am getting their.

I wish you loads of luck and go for it!!