First day on SW

xxkimjxx

I have been a weight watchers member since July 2010 and lost 2stone 10lbs however I havent been able to follow it lately and became stuck in a rut.

I am getting married next september and ideally want to loose another 2 stone so decided to give slimming world a go.

I have an old 2009 book, and have decided to start at home and see how I go before joining.

The site looks fab with so much useful info :)

Hope you are all doing well on your weight loss journeys :)

Kim

Welcome, you will get lots of support on here, and guidance when you get a bit confused/lost. Enjoy the change and best wishes.

welcome :)

Welcome, I would think about joining a class ,as most of us follow the new extra easy plan,it may get confusing for you,and extra easy is as it says,quite easy to make family meals xx

**Waves hello**

dont be concerned that you get to eat lots of yummy food, in abundance, and still lose weight.

I dont question how it works, just enjoy it! xxx

Welcome!
Def worth going to 1 class at least to get the up to Date books at the very leaat.

As Ellebear says, don't worry if you think you're eating too much at first. I just had sirloin steak, jacket potato & salad with a
Mushroom & garlic sauce tonight - all free & cos I filled 1/3rd of my plate with salad it was a brill extra easy meal x

Welcome aboard!

Hopefully the change of plan with give you the impetus or kickstart your weightloss.

The plan definitely works - just look at somne of the results.

The tricky part is having the willpower to stick to plan of course;)

Steve

Back