First day on the CD

Hi guys

It was my first day on the diet an I found it fine wasn't really craving anything. I managed to cool the OH lunch and dinner without even caring!

I go on holiday to Ibiza in August and want to lose at least 2 stone.

I'm so excited and hope this is the diet for me

Bikinibod21 said:
Hi guys

It was my first day on the diet an I found it fine wasn't really craving anything. I managed to cool the OH lunch and dinner without even caring!

I go on holiday to Ibiza in August and want to lose at least 2 stone.

I'm so excited and hope this is the diet for me

Well done :) the first week or so is the hardest I've heard, but as long as you have the motivation then you'll do fine. Drink plenty of water and stick to the plan 100% and I'm positive you'll lose 2 stone in time for your holiday! :) the average loss is a stone a month, so fingers crossed for you! Good luck :) x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

laurenmay said:
Well done :) the first week or so is the hardest I've heard, but as long as you have the motivation then you'll do fine. Drink plenty of water and stick to the plan 100% and I'm positive you'll lose 2 stone in time for your holiday! :) the average loss is a stone a month, so fingers crossed for you! Good luck :) x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

How are you getting on Hun? U finding it a bit easier now? I only had one cdp yesterday and my tea and fell asleep oopsie! X

laurenmay said:

Thanks

I'm used to drinking lots of water I'm drinking about 3-4 litres. How long have you been on plan for ? I just want to get past the 1st week to see my weight loss to motivate me. I'm on SS so I'm having 1 meal a day just so I have slightly more energy and don't cheat. My breath is horrible I'm going to be so self conscious about it. Hear we come 2nd day. Hope your doing well! X

Well Done on getting through your first day, the first week is the hardest but the best if you know what I mean, because everythings so new and exciting!!

Good Luck with your journey xx

Mango mmmmmm

Thanks I'm so excited!

Just having mango shake with lots of ice at it is beautiful! I will have to stock up on the mango ones. Had a leek and potato soup this morning and i was very surprised how nice that was mmmmm. Taking each day as it comes!

Back